Teamwork

"Gooood morning!" Kokichi announced his presence loudly as he stomped into the dining hall. "I am super excited to see the new motive!" He slouched onto a chair. "Yeah right..." Kaito grunted, clearly annoyed. Slowly, others poured in the hall, and surprisingly, the ones that were infected before hadn't come yet. "What's taking so long!?" Kaito paced worriedly. "Welp, time to check on them!" Kokichi got up, but as he headed for the door, it opened. "Good morning..." Korekiyo rubbed his eyes. Maki, Korekiyo and Shuichi quietly went into the room. "Well! Will you look at that! My beloved has already arrived~" Kokichi said with a smirk. "Beloved!?" Shuichi raised his eyebrows, and silence fell between the survivors. "Well, that's... awkward" Keebo laughed nervously.
"Puhuhuhuhuuu" emerging from atua-knows-where, monokuma popped up. "Now that everyone is here, it's time to show the new motiiivee!" Monokuma celebrated. "Well, tell us!" Kokichi said while checking his nails. "I bet you will love this one Kokichi! And so will all of youuu!!" Monokuma cheered.

"The motive... is a multiple-choice!!!" Monokuma laughed. "What...?" Shuichi exclaimed. "Yes! What will it be! Look at your monopads y'all! I put the poll on there! Now listen carefully..." He explained, "I will give you the rest of the day, and night to choose, and as you can see, these are all as hellish! But showing your monopad will getcha killed! This is something you will decide on yer own! Now, START CHOOSIN'" monokuma yelled and he hopped away. "This is totally insane man!! None of the choices are any good!" Miu complained as she stomped her feet. Kokichi was the only one who hadn't grabbed his Monopad, and crossed his arms as he leant against the wall, "but Miu, you just wanna do the dirty stuff! I bet you hoped for something else, hee-hee!" Kokichi giggled. "Shut up ya gay, little gremlin!!" Miu bit back. "Geez! Didn't have to be so rudeee!" Kokichi let tears pour out of his eyes and whined. "Kokichi... are you faking it again?" Shuichi asked with a sigh. "Aww! My shumai cares for meeee!! You are so smart, *and cute*~" he whispered the last part, with Shuichi not able to hear it, but a certain bug obsessed friend might have, but ah well! He would not hurt a fly!

Later, everyone returned to their dorms, and it was free time. Kokichi never expected anyone at all, since he was what they would call the "antagonist" or whatever. He knows for a fact that he would be a way more interesting protagonist than some basic brown-haired boy with an ahoge on their head.
"Hey! Abortion! We wanna come in right now!!" The loud voice of Miu was heard, but because of the giant shadow appearing from beneath the door gap, he could tell Gonta was with her. "Coming you two" Kokichi slumped off the bed, but because his leg was still numb, he fell on the floor. "OUCH GODDAMN IT SHITTY ASS FLOOR HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME FALL LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE UNSTABLE NUISANCE!" He cursed at the floor and went to open the door. "I don't even want to know what you just did... BUT YA GOTTA CONFESS SOME SHIT FIRST! OFF TO MY LAB!" Miu dragged him with him and Gonta rushed after them.

"This whole killing game sucks! But I need to know!!" Kokichi watched as Miu paced around the room. "Gonta! What did you say to me! Repeat it!" Miu pointed at Gonta, who was watching them from a distance, "Well, Gonta heard Kokichi say someone was cute" Before he could say anything else, Miu interrupted him, "YEAH! Who is the unlucky bastard!" Miu inched closer to Kokichi with wide eyes, waving her monopad around indiscreetly. "Huh? BWAHAHA!!! You two idiots actually believe this!? It was obviously a lie!!" Kokichi burst out laughing and leant against one of Miu's machines. "Ha! You thought you were so smart to just walk in here, huh! Well, check out this invention!" She whipped up a small machine with one tube attached to it. "What is this gonna do? Suck my soul out?" Kokichi sighed, knowing he was going to be stuck with Miu until her invention would break. "Maybe! Maybe not! Who knows!" As she said that, she wired up the box and stuck the tube's end onto Kokichi's chest. "What?" Gonta murmured as buttons were pressed and the machine heated up. "Now, again, who are we talking about!" Miu threatened. "Why are you even doing this? No one of course- ACK!!" An electrocuted wave passed through his body as he answered. "What was that for!?" Kokichi whined while Miu laughed with triumph, "Yes!! It worked! You can't lie anymore!! Also, I'm helpin' ya because I told you! I am bored! I want to help ya, you selfish brat!" Miu huffed as she plopped down on a chair. "Answer!!"

"Fine! It's Himiko!!" Another wave of pain went through his chest. "That was true!! I-I... DAMN IT!!" Kokichi raged and he fell on his knees. "Hmm, Kokichi thinks that he was right, does that mean he lied to himself?" Gonta asked. "So, who is it-" Miu got interrupted by Kokichi, who was very aggravated. "OKAY!! It's Shuichi!! Now let me go or you're dead" Kokichi hadn't made himself sound serious like that for a long time. "Oh... uhm sure" Gonta opened the door, and Kokichi sprinted out, now trying to sound annoying again, "Bye losers!! Betcha won't find me before-" Kokichi stumbled into someone and fell on the ground. "Oh- Hello shumai~" Kokichi smirked. "Hello, Kokichi... can you get off?" Shuichi said awkwardly. "Maybe, boop!" Kokichi booped Shuichi's nose and ran away, his heart racing faster than he could run. He took a glance back and saw his beloved with a red face.

~Time skip lol~

"Which one shall I choose, hm?" Kokichi murmured in his room. The choices were interesting, and would all have a nasty outcome for sure. "It's almost twelve o'clock, hm? I don't want to get killed, do I?" Kokichi smirked as he stared at the camera. "I'm too important for the game! I bet you agree. So, shall we make this interesting, mastermind?" Kokichi laughed as he tapped the screen and then, the clock turned twelve, meaning he was just in time.

The choices were

1- No sleep until a murder occurs

2- Everyone except for a few people (who will be chained to the monokubs) are chained to the one person that they hate from the group

3- All the food gets taken away until a murder

4- No privacy. Everyone has to do everything together

5- No sleep until a murder occurs

To the readers, could you vote for one of the choices? The most votes will be used for the next chapter!!

(Sorry for the short chapter and the long wait, I didn't have any motivation lol... Also have fun voting!!!)