34 ; "i'm sick..."

tempted ; jeon jeongguk

getting up with an arm around your waist as your hands palm directly in contact pressed with jungkook chest. his head just in front of yours as his warm breathe was straight hitting on your lips. his eyes closed but yours one was opened now. your eyes focusing on each of his visual as you took the hold of his beauty. 

you've never noticed this. 

never noticed this beautiful person from close. 

it felt like jungkook was the only one beautiful male in the planet and that was true for sure. his eyelashes that blabbered now and those pink thin lips. remembering the last night moment on how you both came at this term where jungkook had his arm around your waist was pretty well. 

how the last night was so calm for you to feel with jungkook. 

how prettily he took you in front of the late night Eiffel tower and how you both ate the ice cream cups there. how he opened up and clicked your photos just by a sentence from you. it was like he was waiting for you to say the thing you want and that thing would straight be in your feets.

"are you perhaps admiring me?" his voice rang in your head as you turned your eyes immediately to look at his one that were wide awake. you shook your head lightly before saying, "i was learning how your nose bridge is way too high and grumpy" jungkook just chuckled and hummed. 

"so where are we going to-" before he could complete his sentence, a tiny sneeze came out of his mouth as you looked at him with a chuckle. that tiny sneeze. it was pretty too but that didn't looked his at all. 

jungkook and those pretty cute tiny things, never a match. and again, he sneezed again as his hand moved to rub the top of his nose bridge that was red now. 

oh. 

moving your hand as you putted it on top of his forehead only to feel the high temperature of his body, "oh you catched fever" you said as jungkook just shook his head, "let's get ready" but before he could even get up, you were quick to hold his wrist and pull him down in bed again. 

jungkook took a beezer before finally looking at you who just sighed and turned to grab your phone from the night stand, opening the device as you messaged yuno. 

'hey good morning yuno, i came to tell you that jungkook has a fever so we can't hangout today, sorry if i came as disturbance" 

that was it. you putt ed the phone away as got up from the bed making jungkook look at you and say, "you can't go without me outside y/n" you just sighed as answered in the soft tone while you tugged your hairs in a bun, "i'm now, let's stay here today"  

with that you went to his side before covering his whole body with the blanket as you left the room to get the hotel phone which was attached to the wall, dialing on the hotel reservation number as the lady there picked the call. 

"oh hey, good morning, can you please send two vegetables soup in the room, skip t he daily breakfast because my husband has a fever...it would be glad if there has any soup in the breakfast menu" after having the conversation with the hotel workers, as you made your way back into the room to see him laying on the bed with his eyes closed. 

went to the closet as you took out the clothes to wear, before leaving to have shower. 

~~~~

jungkook coughed with his hand wrapped around his mouth as he looked at you who hurriedly got up to bring water for him. coming back with the water in a glass as you handed it to him before he took sip and putted it on the table once again. 

still trying to balance his running nose as he again took a spoonful of the vegetable soup you ordered for both of you. with the medicine the hotel gave you for the fever was laying on the table while you and him both chugged on the soup in front of you. 

moving your hand once again close to his forehead as you checked the fever he held. "the thing is for sure that we aren't going to hangout again in the cold night" you said as he looked at you then hummed. 

"i'm sorry if i ruined plans for today" he said as you hummed, showing him a thumb saying its accepted making him giggle. looking at him as he chugged on that soup making you wonder, why you both comes like this. 

in like this, you were thinking why you two can't go like sweet moments instead of having argument first then apologies every single day. 

you both can be normal right?

just like other ones.