Wa-WandaVision

"Okay so now that you guys know the Originals, I am going to be doing everyone else starting with WandaVision."

Everyone was a little confused. Why did she combine their names like that?

"WandaVision is the name of the TV show starring Wanda and Vision, Darcy, Woo, and Monica are there as well."

Nobody was surprised when 03 mentioned Wanda and Vision but Woo, Darcy, and Monica perked up when their names are mentioned.

Why were they with Wanda and Vision? Also when was this set because isn't Vision dead?

Nobody could bring themselves to ask that though.

Wanda Maximoff is played by Elisabeth Olsen.

Steve and Clint puffed out their chests, proud of Wanda

Natasha smiles softly, look how happy she is there. No trauma from bombs, living on the streets, being a hydra experiment, being a superhero, having powers, or being in a prison. Her eyes literally have a sparkle in them.

Vision leans over to whisper in Wanda's ear. Nobody else heard anything but Wanda blushes a bright red, almost matching Vision.

Elisabeth Olsen was born February 16th, 1989, making her 32 years old.

Nobody makes a sound. Wanda is an adult? Well technically Wanda is 18 but what?

Natasha looks over at her daughter, no way was this little girl, her little girl, that old. Well she isn't in this world, this multiverse thing is really confusing!!

Elizabeth just married Robbie Arnett.

Wanda is not very happy that she isn't with Vision but at the same time he probably is just CGI in that world because Ultron obviously didn't happen

Elizabeth Olsen has older twin sisters who are on the Full House tv show and played Michelle.

Everyone flips out.

"YOUR SISTERS WERE ON FULL HOUSE"

"DUDE-"