The Semi-Stable 100 Year Old Man, The Pidgeon, and Honeybear.

"Next you guys are going to be reacting to the Falcon and Winter Soldier cast"

Sam and Bucky straighten in their seats.

"Wait we have a movie together?" Bucky and Sam share a look. Really?

"It's actually a TV show but yep."

Okay first up is Sam Wilson played by Anthony Mackie.

He was born September 23rd, 1978, making him 42 years old

"DAMNNNN I LOOK GOOD."

"Don't I look good?" Sam hits Clint on the shoulder, gesturing to the screen with a cheeky smile.

"So good, so humble too." He mutters, or attempts to, for a super spy, Clint is very loud.

Sam huffs when everyone laughs at his expense.

He was married but got divorced from his wife after four years and they have four kids.

"IM A DAD?"

"HES A FATHER?"

Sam looks at Bucky in mock hurt. A hand slapped over his chest like he was physically hurt.

"Oh shut up, you are shocked too." Bucky tells him with an eye roll.

He went to school for acting, he got an undergraduate degree and then went on to study at Juilliard.

Everyone was impressed though they would never say it, Sam would never let them live it down.

Anthony has done both on screen acting and stage performance. On and Off-Broadway, and shakespearean work.

"Ooooh I'm fancy." Sam stated proudly.

Natasha and Yelena, both having read pretty much all of shakespeare's works, roll their eyes. Not fancy, they think, maybe well educated.

In addition to stage and theater, he also has done voice work and was in a video game.

Peter and Ned straighten up a little in the back. THATS AWESOME!!

Mackie has also worn the producing hat. He started and produced a movie that came out recently.

Anthony has also worked with fellow MCU actors, outside of the superhero world.

Mackie even owned a bar at one point, with plans to open a second one. Sadly though, both were closed a few years later.

Mackie has played some iconic roles, he portrayed Tupac...

"Oh hell yes!" Sam was excited. He was more the soul/r&b kinda person but he could listen to some Tupac.

... as well as Martin Luther King Jr.