24

"Good morning," Riki whispered to her after she was waking up. Jangmi was still in her half sleeping. She rubs her eyes and looked at him without saying anything while Riki was just lying next to her with his eyes fixed on her.

"Wake up. Wake up, dummy." He pinched her cheeks causing Jangmi to groan in pain and got annoyed with him. She punched him on the chest, "I still want to sleep."

Riki looked at the window, realized it was raining heavily outside. The sky was dark and the weather was cold, it made him feel so peaceful, and seeing Jangmi by his side made him feel greater. So, he decided to stay in the house, just to spend his time with her.

He adored her again, didn't get off the bed although he already woke up a few minutes ago.

"Jangmi."

Jangmi looked at the window,
"It's raining." She mumbled and suddenly screamed when the thunder surprised her.

"I'm scared."She covered her head with the blanket when she heard it again.

"Come here." Riki pulled her into his embrace, tucking her on his chest while he was patting her back. Jangmi was so nervous and her heart was beating so fast like it was about to jump out from her body.

"It's okay. I will accompany you until the thunder stop." Jangmi screamed and hugged him tightly when the thunder became louder.

They were staying in that position for a few minutes until the rain slowly faded away and also the thunder.

Riki broke the hug slowly,
"The thunder and rain stopped."

Jangmi pouted her lips, knowing she needed to let go of him. She wanted to stay with him longer but she was too shy to do that.

"Let's have a breakfast-"

"I'm still scared." She lied and hugged him more making Riki shocked, didn't believe that the innocent girl would be that brave.

"Let's have breakfast, Jangmi." He broke the hug and chuckled before leaving the room, going toward the kitchen.

Jangmi was speechless and embarrassed at herself.

____________________

"Let's eat, Jangmi."

Jangmi covered her body with a blanket and pretended like she didn't hear him. Riki laughed, shaking his head as Jangmi was acting like a kid with him and of course, it makes him adored her more. He sat on the bed, tried to take off the blanket but she fought him.

"What's wrong?"

silent.

"Jangmi, what's wrong?" He asked her softly.

"I'm still sleepy."

"No. You can't let me eat alone."

Jangmi looked at him,
"Call Hwayoung then."

Riki sighed and shook his head,
"I told you I don't-"

"Call Hwayoung." Jangmi cut him off and wrapped her body with the blanket again.

"You. Stop acting this way."Riki told her but she ignored him again. He was giving up and suddenly pulling her hand, carried on his back before going to the kitchen. Jangmi was telling him to let her go but there was no response from Riki.