(10) Bullying

❥❦❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀❦❥

(Next day)

( after I wake up I went to my bathroom to get ready for school)

( after I got ready I went downstairs to see my mom dad and bts in the dining table I went towards them and wished all of them morning and took my car keys and was about to head out when dad stopped me)

Dad: yn! Wait!

Yn: oh yes dad anything you need?

Dad: uhm yn.. I think you should go with your brother from now on!

Yn: bu-

Mom: listen to your father yn!

Yn: but mom-

Mom: yn-ah
*she said in an warning voice*

Yn: *sigh * fine!

Jin: okay then let's go!

Yn: hmm

( after 15 minutes)

( after some time we were finally in front of the school I could already here those bitches screaming or cheering or whatever the fuck they're doing)

Yn: ahhh why ears gonna bleed if these bitches are gonna scream like this!

Jin: *chuckle* well you better get used to this!

Yn: *rolled eyes* why did dad even asked me to come with y'all

(Jin,Namjoon, jhope, and jungkook looked at each other and secretly smirked thinking what happened before)

FLASHBACK

Jin pov

( me Namjoon hobi and jungkook are sitting here in the dining room with mom and dad
yn, jimin, suga and taehyung are not here yet )

Jungkook: dad. Mom.

Dad, mom: yes?

Jungkook: we were thinking can yn come to school with us from now on

Dad: huh?  You guys already accepted her?

Jin: yes dad we did but I don't think she or others did

Mom: don't worry yn usually don't trust other people easily she will definitely accept u when she trust or feel comfortable around you

Dad: and yeah I'll tell her to go to school with you guys

( Jin, Namjoon, hobi and Jungkook smiled at their dad and mom and said thanks)

Flashback ends

Yn pov

( after some seconds later bts were getting out of the limo one by one and I was the last one to get out I was debating my self if I should go our or not but then Namjoon pulled me out and when all the students saw me the screaming became pin drop silence all the girls looking at me with jealousy, hatred, disgusted and giving me glares and the pin drop silence didn't last for long after a few seconds later all of them started to gossiping I sighed)

Yn: aish!
*I slowly mumbled and walked inside of the school*

( lunch Time)

Bambam: wah yn! You have been the talk of the school litterly!
mostly everyone here are talking about you.

Yn: these people are so god damn annoying!! They have nothing else to do!
* i said irratatedly while Jackson Lisa and bam bam chuckle at my words*