(22) Caught (Part 2)

❥❦❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀❦❥

?? : What the hell is going on here?

Aera: APPA!

( looking back yn saw Mr Kim AKA her step father looking angry as hell that his face was red )

Aera: appa!
*Aera 'cried' running towards her father acting like she was the victim*

Aera: Appa look at her she punched me, see my nose is bleeding cause of her!
*she said pointing at her nose which was in fact bleeding but not from the 'punch' it was from the bottle which yn hit her face with*

Dad: does it hurt sweety?
*Mr Kim asked her, Aera being the dramatic sick lying ass bitch she is nodded while 'crying' hugging her
Dad*

Dad: What the hell yn! How dare you touch MY daughter! Huh?
*he yelled at her taking her kinda off guard*

Yn: *scoff* blind ass man
*she muttered*

Dad: Tell me what happened! Right now! Why is my daughter nose bleeding?

Aera: I'll tell you what happened appa! I wanted to spend time with oppas. But yn threatened me to not go near oppas, I said no cause you know they are my brothers but then she punched me. And threatened me! Jimin oppa was on my side, he was supporting me but then yn hit him causing him to faint
*Aera said pointing at Jimin unconscious body,*

Yn: how fascinating!
*she muttered and was about to bring Jimin to somewhere more comfortable, but*

Dad: don't you dare touch my son!
You still have the guts to touch my son after hitting him?

Yn: okay lis-

?? : why are you guys so loud?

( everyone turned around to see bts
All of them were very sleepy especially taehyung and Jungkook who were rubbing there eyes, despite being sleepy taehyung noticed something which everyone else didn't notice)

Taehyung: Jimin!
*he said and went towards Jimin unconscious figure laying on the ground, that is when everyone else noticed Jimin unconscious laying on the ground, Jin being the sweat, caring older brother he is, he rushed towards Jimin, )

Jin: Aera! What did you do to him?

Aera: I didn't do nothing it was yn.!
*Jin's suspicions eyes went towards yn who was just staring at all of this with a blank face, he knew yn isn't the one to do this. He trusts her more than Aera. Yn may be giving a blank look but inside she is worried sick about jimin,)

Dad: we will talk about this tomorrow bring Jimin to his room! And Aera come with me I'll call our doctor to take care of your nose!
*he said and left the room with Aera following*

Namjoon: yn?
*yn turned around and saw Namjoon she raised her eyebrow at him wanting to know why he called her*

Namjoon: What happened?

Jin: and what happened to jimin!
*he said coming back into the room after putting jimin into his bed

( sighing yn, looked at the them boredly, she knows that Mr Kim won't believe her, so she thought to tell the boys and that's what she did, she told them what happened. Everyone just had a blank look on their face when they heard what happened, but they were also shocked hearing yn basically saved him from Aera, if yn didn't save Jimin from Aera, who would've known what will happen)

Taehyung: That Bitch!
*he cursed him his 'sister'*

Jin: thanks for telling us!
*he said looking at yn*