0002 -Stiles and Isaac Cooking

Resurrected characters- Hunter

Era- The Mother of Beacon Hills

Important details- In this, Hunter never died, and Liam calls Lyrica and Derek "Mom" and "Dad".

(3rd P.O.V.)

"Hey, Stiles." Lyrica calls across her room during Study Hall, having nobody but the pack for the period.

"Yeah, Sis?" Stiles asks, looking away from the violent game of hangman he had been playing with his friends, minus Lydia, who had been easily guessing every phrase, resulting in her being kicked from the game.

"I've got to stay late after school for some meetings. Would you mind taking Isaac, Liam, and Hunter home since you were gonna go talk to Derek anyway?" The teacher asks, not looking up from the papers in her hand.

"Yup, I got it." He nods, going back to his game.

"'I think you mean bestiality'!" Scott shouts suddenly, resulting in cursing from Stiles, confused looks from Lyrica, Isaac, Liam, and Malia, and snickering from Kira and Lydia. Hunter doesn't look from his computer, happily doing his online lessons.

"Do I want to know?" Isaac asks as Stiles angrily fills in the blanks and draws a smiley face on his hangman.

"No." Stiles pouts, erasing the board as Liam goes up for his turn.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Freaking finally! Took you long enough!" Stiles exclaims, standing up from leaning against his jeep as his technical nephews and brother reach him.

"Fight me, Stiles." Isaac rolls his eyes, helping Hunter into the jeep. "Hunter wanted to finish his lesson before we left, and we didn't care about making you wait."

"Rude." Stiles mutters, starting up the jeep once the three other boys were securely in their seats.

"Hey, what did you want to talk to Dad about?" Liam asks, poking his head up between the front two seats.

"I was doing research about different creatures and he got annoyed with me texting him and asking so many questions and told me to come over today after school and he would explain everything. For someone married to the female version of me, you'd expect him to have more patience."

"He does, just not with you." Isaac shrugs and Liam snickers.

"You know, you really shouldn't be this mean to me." Stiles turns to look at the curly-haired werewolf. "I'm the one giving you a ride home, and I'm technically your uncle."

"Don't be mean to Bubba, Icy!" Hunter exclaims, pouting at the back of Isaac's head.

"He's not, Hunter." Liam chuckles at the small boy and ruffles his hair. "He's just playing."

"Oh, okay."

The rest of the car ride is filled with bickering between the two boys in the front seats, and Liam helping Hunter play different games on his phone.

"Dad, we're home!" Isaac calls as the four males enter the house.

"In my office!" Derek's voice calls back, and the teens plus Hunter drop their bags on the couches before venturing down the hall. Derek looks up from his laptop at the sound of them entering the room.

"Bubba!" Hunter happily exclaims, bouncing over to Derek.

"Hey, Hunter." Derek greets the boy with a smile and a ruffle of his hair, briefly looking up from his computer. "Where's Lyrica?"