Chapter 11: Gracefully Panicked

"Come on, I'm your friend, right?! Just untie me, I won't try anything, I promise!" Daigo said, as I bit down on the apple.

"Shut up, man. Just give up and tell me what I want to hear."
"And that is..?"

"Where's the Main Advisor?"

"NO. NO NO NO!" Daigo shouted, as he struggled to free himself from the ropes. 
"SHUT UP!" I shouted, as I kicked his face as hard as I could. 

Daigo coughed up a tooth, as I slammed the desk next to him.
"PLEASE, Daigo. Why won't you tell me?!"

"Because he's the only respectable Yakuza we know! He treats us as human beings, gives us breaks, and listens to our problems! He's the father of us all, and keeps us safe from that FREAK!" Daigo shouted, as Fuben questioned.

"Why do we need him dead..? Maybe I should just ask him questions, maybe use him to get myself closer to Itami, then I could save all of you." I said, as Daigo's eyes widened.

"So.. you're not going to kill Nejire?"
"As long as he doesn't try to kill any of my friends, I won't."

"The Midnight Market, a store called "Damugo's Premium Winery" is secretly an underground strip club. You'll be allowed in for your rank, but only you." Daigo stated, as I got a piece of paper and a pen.

"Got it. Hey, open your mouth." I said, as he did as he was told.

I put the paper in his mouth and grabbed my button up and left. 

I began walking for the Midnight Market, as I saw the sun go down. I looked over to the left, and reminisced. 

"Tsuyo, are you really that dense?"
"No.. you're sense!"
"Dense. I said dense." I said, to Tsuyo, as he scratched his head.

"Both of you, shut up. We got orders from Uragiri, we need to protect the Yamagashi from Kamaye and his men." Sadao said, as me and Tsuyo looked over at each other.
"Uh.. don't you think that maybe, it could be beneficial if we didn't go?"

"Are you cowering from an order?"
"No, it's just that you hate Uragiri, and wouldn't this lead to somewhat of a domino effect?" I said, as he stared down at me.

"Are you saying I didn't think of the possibility that Momoru would kill Uragiri? Are you insulting me with such a stupid question?"
"Sadao, your face looks really bad. You don't look like you can figh-"

"Shut up, Tsuyo. Next time, pay attention in school." 
"..Me and Tsuyo aren't going. You can do this one on your own." I said, as Tsuyo and I left the hospital room.

"WAIT! YOU COME BACK HERE NOW! THIS IS TREASON, I'LL HAVE YOUR HEADS!" Sadao said, as we left him sitting there.

As we walked outside the hospital, I winced, because my chest and thigh burned.

"I'm fine. Where are you going to go now?"
"Maybe go back to school. I need to learn. You?"

"I don't know."

"Heh, I miss ya. You were the biggest idiot I've ever met, along with the scary bookworm, but I miss you guys. You were my family before family, I hope you all felt the same way. You too, Sadao." I said, as I passed the hospital and walked into the midnight market.

" I said, as I passed the hospital and walked into the midnight market

"Oh my god. Let's hope I don't get lost." I said out loud, as I walked in.

"AGH! WHOA, WATCH YOUR HANDS! I'M SORRY!" I heard around me, as I kept walking through the crowd. 

Man.. this crowd disgusts me. The people are fine, it just bring me back to a time.. a bad time. 

"Excuse me, sir! You look in need of some self defense! Come inside!" I hear a shouter say, as I walked into the shop and looked for something. I picked out a couple things I wanted and walked over to the desk.

"Here you go."
"So this is.. a USP-S, a box with around 100 rubber bullets, 15 empty mag, an extendable baton, and.. a fanny pack?"
"Yeah. Here, keep the change, I gotta get going." I said, as I dropped him a wad of cash about ¥100,000 that I stole from Fruity's parents and ran back into the crowd, shoving everything I had back into the fanny pack and ran for the winery.

As I was walking, I reminisced about how I caught a mute girl in a crowd like this. Man, who was I back then? I was such a bad person.. I hope they can forgive my sins one day, but it would be futile to ask. 

As I was walking, I noticed a winery. I walked up to the owner, as he gasped and pressed a button.

"What was that?"
"You can go in through the back, sir."

I walked into the back room and went down a couple stairs.  I looked at it from the top of the stairs, and was amazed at how much they built here.

  I looked at it from the top of the stairs, and was amazed at how much they built here

"Whoa.. nevermind this! Let's focus!" I said to myself, as I walked around, looking for the advisor.
I walked around for what felt like 20-30 minutes, before I realized, it's useless. I need to ask around. Let's use my talent to good use.

I fixed my hair and adjusted my shirt, and walked up to a girl.

"Oh hey, how are y-"

I put my finger on her lips.

"Ever realize everyone here is having fun? Where does the most fun take place?" I asked her, as she smiled.

"If I show you, will you show me?"
"We'll see.."

She grabbed my hand and brought me to a room in the back, as I kept walking toward her.

She brought me to the back, a dark place, where a bunch of women and men were. She began kissing my neck, as I set her to the side, looking around.

"Stay here for me, you don't get it just yet.." I said to her, as she chuckled and I began to walk around.

I turned a corner and noticed a door, lit up. I walked up to it and opened it. I saw EVEN MORE people, doing some OBSCENE things, so I turned and closed the door.

"This was a mistake and so was my life."

I walked around more and saw another door, this time, well lit. I walked over to it and took a deep sigh. I checked the gun in my fanny pack, and saw it was fully loaded. I cocked the gun and put it back into my fanny pack.

"Here we go."

I opened the door, as the advisor sat in front of a chalkboard.

"Fuben! Nice to see you. I'm just teaching one of our friends here." He said, as I looked at the man in the seat.

"Fuben!" The big guy said, as he hugged me. As I looked over at his face, he looked back.

"Tsuyo?"
"Yeah! He's teaching me, now I'm in 9th grade learning Algebra!" He said, as I chuckled and he shook me, jumping and hopping.

Suddenly.. the gun fell out from my fanny pack.

"Fuben? What's that for?"

"Uh.."