10 | How Long Do You Plan To Stare

24.08.2021 ❤️

Namjoon and Jungkook have gone to outer store room to check some really old files. Jimin finds it right moment to sneak somewhere to start his masterplan. He sees Jungkook's mobile on his bed and changes its ringtone to a blasting Kpop Song and goes to sit in the study again. Smiling again just imagining Jungkook's face when he'll hear that loud sound coming from his own mobile phone.

The brothers come back with files and Jungkook opens his laptop for the scheduled conference. He asks some househelp to bring his phone from his room. The online meeting starts. When he was reading out the tenders, someone's mobile started ringing and he looks at the screen with an annoyed expression. The members quickly switch their phones to silent mode.

After some time, a loud ringing was heard in the room. Jungkook looks wide eyed to his phone that was placed beside his laptop on the desk. He stares at the phone like it will shrink from fear. Jungkook's eyes twitch because of so much anger and he cuts the call since it was just a spam.

Jimin was holding his laugh with so much difficulty. He wanted to dance on the song 'a dance of victory', wanted to burst in fits of laughter.

'This is just the beginning Mr. Jeon!'
.

"Who in the hell touched my phone! Who dared..." Jungkook fumes in anger once his conference was over, and Jimin flinched.

"Cool down kook... it must have been a glitch or something" Namjoon said. Jungkook storms out of the room with gritted teeth.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was lunch time, Jimin again sneaked into his room. "Mr. Jeon... Mr. Jeon... Hobi hyung is calling you..." He says pretending to look for Jungkook in the room. He draws an elephant on his tshirt and folds it again neatly.

Jungkook comes out of the washroom and takes off his white shirt to change into the tshirt that was on his bed, folded neatly. He goes to join others in lunch. He felt everyone whispering around him when he walked to the living room.

Hobi starts laughing when he comes from behind Jungkook after attending a call. "Jungkook what's that on your tshirt... pfftt hahahaaa" Hobi starts laughing.

"Stay away or I'll eat you like a grass--" Jimin reads it loud and stops halfway when Jungkook meets his eyes.

Namjoon turns Jungkook to check his back and starts laughing too. Jimin also joined them now. "Very Funny" Jungkook says and storms out of there to change his clothes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In the evening, when Jungkook came back after taking a call, he saw Jimin putting a broken laptop in his room. Jungkook silently goes to stand beside him.

"So it was you! How dare you touch my things." Jungkook shouts at him. "No... Mr. Jeon... I di-" Jimin looks up and gulps visibly.

"You changed my ringtone! You wrote that on my tshirt... You made fun of me in front of everyone!! And now, the laptop."
"You fall lower with every prank!"
"I never thought you would bite the hand that feeds your family".

Jungkook was way too annoyed & was taking it as a disrespect. Jimin interrupts to explain, but he doesn't let him. "SHUT UP!" Jungkook yells and takes a step towards Jimin.