32 | I Won't Do Anything To You

16.11.2021 ❤️

Jungkook takes his blazer off and goes out to check the engine. But it is not something that he can fix. He's all drenched in the rain when he enters the car again.

"Jungkook you are all wet like a cat" Jimin says moving his fingers through Jungkook's hair to remove excess water. He doesn't seem to notice the change in Jungkook's expressions.

"Jimin..." Jungkook softly whispers and holds his wrist to stop him. Their eyes meet. When he just stares in his eyes and do not say anything, Jimin feels nervous. He feels the temperature in the car rising.

They were getting drawn towards each other. They feel some sort of attraction between them, a thread that's pulling them closer and they seems to realise it.

Jimin tries to free his hand from Jungkook's hold "Jungkook... You are scaring me." He says looking down, his heart ready to jump out of his chest.

Jungkook chuckles again and leaves his hand "You should have seen your face Jimin, don't worry... We are not filming your movie okay" He says and Jimin calms down.

But he can't seem to forget the look Jungkook was giving him a while ago. There was something in his eyes. He can just feel it.

And with Jungkook, after realising Jimin wasn't wrong, and knowing his first love is still his love. He is longing for him, he is longing for showering him with love.

But he doesn't want to burden Jimin. He will first make everything right, apologise to Jimin for all the pain, and make it up to him for all the lost time.

There was a long stretched silence in the car, that broke down with Jungkook's "ahhchhoo"
"You will get a fever like this... This heater is not working on you anymore" Jimin said concerned.

"Actually... There's a hut over there... I saw it when I was checking the engine. I didn't tell you so that you won't take any wrong idea" Jungkook says rubbing his nose and sneezes again.

Jimin looks at him dumbfounded. Jungkook has been freezing himself in such weather, in wet clothes, just so that he won't feel uncomfortable.

Jimin takes the initiative. He unbuckles his seatbelt "Lets go... Let's shoot half of my movie." He says looking at Jungkook with determination.

Before Jungkook can argue, he sneezes again and now there's no denying to what Jimin has said. He covers Jimin with his blazer too "I'm already wet so make sure you don't get wet." He said before getting down the car, and coming over to Jimin's side.

He takes Jimin's hand, and they both make a run to the hut that was just few trees away, making sure they don't slip on the mud. Area around hut wasn't that bad, hut was covered with 2 long and wide trees.

They entered the hut. And as Jimin was talking about the scenes from the movie, it was all just the same. The difference was couples in the movie are actually made for one another, and they both are just, forcefully tied to each other.

He looks at Jungkook. His white shirt that's all transparent now because of water. His sinful body sticking to the shirt. He wants to divert his eyes and not think inappropriate things but guess it's just his hormones acting up. Can you blame him though.