Chapter six: You Did It Again

ROSALIE-ALEXIS' POV:

Morning gorgeous x

Is the message that I wake up to - I still don't understand why he sends me good morning and goodnight messages when we're not together, I think it must just be to keep me on my toes.

I get myself ready for school before making my way downstairs to my Mum and Dad having breakfast at the kitchen island.

"Good morning Princess," Dad greets as he puts his plate in the sink before coming over to kiss the side of my head.

"Morning," I sigh and join my Mum at the island.

"Are you sure that you want to go into school today Sweetheart?" She asks me softly while taking my hand.

"Yes Mum, I'll be fine I promise," I reassure her with a nod but she still seems hesitant.

"Ok, well call me or your Dad if you feel like you need to come home and we'll come and pick you up straight away, just go straight to Mandy's office, ok?" She says firmly.

"Ok," I agree, before taking a bottle of water and saying goodbye to them both before heading out to my car and driving to school, leaving the twins to make their own way there.

-
When I get to school, I stand with Missy and Hayley in the yard watching the lads play football.

"There is not one fit boy in this school, like not even for you," Missy sighs and says to Hayley.

"Ahh there's one or two," I laugh. Missy rolls her eyes. The football gets kicked over at us and we duck.

"I will sue, I swear to god!" Hayley shrieks. I laugh.

"Girls," Hayley whispers and nudges her head left. We turn to see Nas and Alya, Nas is wearing a hijab? I don't even care at this point, I'm just so angry at her I can't even put it into words. Alya sends me a worried look, she must know what happened last night. Since I've known her for so long, I can read her and she's asking me with her eyes if I'm alright, I nod in return, it's times like these when we 'care' for each other.

"Sneak out to go drinking, but I want to make sure that everyone at this school knows that I'm a good girl," I mock. Missy and Hayley snigger.

"You're right shot of that slapper," Alya mutters and gestures to Missy. We roll our eyes.

"I thought she was ya mate?" Hayley asks.

"Well she ain't is she?" Missy snarks.

MISSY'S POV:

We make our way inside and to our lockers which mine is luckily next to Riz's. He spots me and immediately gives me a large bear hug.

"Are you ok Rosie? I found out what happened yesterday when ya got home," he asks. I nod my head yes.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's just, Landon just used to get into fights a lot, it just brought back some bad memories," I explain, he nods.

We pull away and I see Cory walking over to Nas and leaving Missy, a triumphant smirk on his face. Riz and I start walking closer so we can hear what he's saying.

"Oi Nas, wanna hangout after school?" Cory asks her, Riz sends me a confused glance, I shake my head.

"What?" Nas asks confused.

"I would like to take you out. Bring ya mate if ya like, Alya," Cory explains to her.

"Oi leave my sister out of this," Riz cuts in as we walk past. I shoot Cory a cold look as though we've broke up on bad terms or something.