7. Taking it easy (NSFW)

With one swift motion he rolled me over on my back on the couch and leaned over me. His smile was almost feral when he locked his lips onto mine in a crushing kiss. I could feel the buttons in my jeans being tugged open, he caressed my yearning cock through the fabric of my boxers and when I gasped of pleasure into his mouth, he just deepened the kiss and glided under the waistband with his fingers. With a smacking sound his mouth left my lips and traveled down my throat, my nipples, leaving wet marks all the way down to my belly button. When he just continued downward an unexpected pang of nervousness hit me. I suddenly realized what he was about to do. I had received blowjobs before and they had been ok, nothing special but ok. But it was different this time. This time it was a guy giving it. Ash lifted his head and looked up at me with those impossibly blue eyes.

"Relax, Jamie," he said softly. "I know what I'm doing."

Without letting go of my gaze he grabbed the root of my cock, licked his lips with a smile and let his tongue glide up along the shaft to my tip, where he made a circling motion. The mere vision of it was mind-sizzling and I couldn't take my eyes off him. Then he winked at me and just like that he had my whole length in his mouth, from the root to the tip.

Oh fuck.

My body jerked at the sensation, I inhaled sharply and clutched at the fabric of the couch. I could feel the metal ball of his piercing glide along my cock when he started to move, and that was a revelation in and of itself. So that was what the piercing was for. It was fucking unbelievable, and I moaned as he let the ball tickle the area just below my tip, just to devour me whole again in the next second. I didn't care about being nervous, that he was a guy or any other stupid things anymore, my whole world revolved around Ash and that mind-blowing feeling of his mouth. He didn't even look fazed about taking me all in, he seemed to enjoy it. Was this even real?

He cupped his hands around my balls and gave them a light massage, then he let two fingers travel down and press down on the area just below them. A sudden crash of pleasure hit me, and he sucked me faster and harder and my world was in a total spin.

Christ, what is he doing to me?

"Mmh.. w-what... sooo fucking g-good..." I panted, digging my fingers into his hair.

Ash hummed lustfully and the sound resonated into my cock, making the pleasure heighten even more. I would cum at any moment, I knew it, it would be impossible to stop. The feeling of his motions under my hand, that wet mouth of his repeatedly sucking me in, his fingers pressing behind my balls, it was too much. My toes curled up and I could hardly get any air. I needed to tell him, needed to warn him so that he didn't get it in his mouth.

"Ash, I-I'm.. c-cumming..." I whimpered and stared down at him.

But he just met my pleading eyes with a cocked eyebrow and pressed his tongue harder against my dick, deep-throating me fast. And I exploded into his mouth. My vision disappeared in a flash of white, I groaned loudly as the pure pulses of the orgasm tore through me, shaking my body to the core. Never in my life I had imagined that a blowjob would feel like this. And here was this guy just crushing that preconception with his gorgeous tongue. I gasped and tried to catch my breath when my vision returned and I watched as Ash licked his mouth with pleasure and smiled up at me. He had swallowed everything. I was astounded. He scooted up to me again and rested his arms on either side of my head and leaned down, giving me a slow kiss. I could taste myself in his mouth and desire rose in me again, something I thought to be impossible now.

"Told you that you taste good, kitten," he smiled and laid down beside me, caressing my forehead.

"You call that taking it easy?" I panted.