Chapter 3 - First Day

I ended up buying an overpriced coffee from the cafe across the road, after a very stern talk where the guard gave what's essentially a bathroom pass for leaving the school grounds.

Then I got back to the room with Daisy lying under her covers not even bothering to dress, she was just relaxing, her tits barely covered.

It's such bullshit, I should be getting multiple dicks a day!

Anyway I stripped, slept, woke. I caught Daisy rushing, naked, into the bathroom. That girl has no shame. I got dressed in the uniform again wondering why the care about uniform when it's only needed in the school grounds, which is a restricted area for the public. I made my way out early not wanting to be late as I hadn't even been in the main building, just the dorms and hall. Penny was waiting right outside the dorms, "hey girl!"

"I got you breakfast Vallorie." Lily smiled, or Lola? It might be Poppy or something, it could be one of many thousands of names. The other girl... Ruby, was busy taking pictures of her own face as Penny finished up her makeup.

"thanks." it's a bagel, alright.

"I figured I'd get ya somethin-"

"-no one cares Lola." Penny sad patting her arm as she got up, "what have you got first?"

I wasn't actually hungry at all but I wanted to aboid being rude to Lola so I took a few bites before casually tossing it, "maths... In B27? How many rooms are there?"

"32 per floor, so 96... Not including staffrooms, offices, the janitors closet, or the hall... So 103." Lola said jogging along with us like a puppy.

"right... Anyway, none of us are there first." Penelope frowned.

"I am." Ruby muttered not looking up from her phone as she added a string of hashtag to her pictures.

"you are?" Penny asked uncertain.

"uh yea," she nodded after thinking for a moment.

"oh, okay then Ruby can show you  then..."

Ruby went back to not saying anything as she liked the comments on her new post almost walking into two walls on her way to the class. She didn't say a word as she pushed through the door and I slinked in behind her. Looking around I saw two free spots, at the front next to Ruby or at the back. I went to sit next to Ruby as she stopped me, "Carla sits there."

"oh, right." great... I shuffled to the back corner and sat there, the desks were set out in pairs, at least the girl next to me seems friendly.

"vallorie right?" she had a huge smile as well as an alarmingly skinny bod (and that's coming from me) and  she was sat on her long blonde, almost white hair.

"yea." I should ask what her name is, nah she'll just say it.

"everyone's talking about you."

"really?" the fuck does that mean? "w-what are they saying?"

"all sorts, that you're gorgeous, that you hang out with Penelope, that you have a crack addiction, all sorts."

"oh..." fucking hell, what's up with this chick... With every chick here? "I'm not a crack addict by the way!"

She smiled, "good to know, I'm Kerrie."

Nice to meet you? That feels weird to say... "who are you?" great, much better! I'm a fucking idiot.

She giggled, "I'm Tony Blackmore's daughter..." who? "... He manages some of the top models in America... My mum is Billie Luna?" the fashion.. Woman? "whatever, its all bullshit anyway, who peoples parents are... Who people are."