Chapter 7 - One Big Game.

"you got it?"

"yep."

"God your a lifesaver."

"sure."

"mmmm... Its perfect."

"No problem."

"did you get anything for yourself?"

"uh yeah, here's the change."

"keep it."

"sure. Thanks."

"the game starts in an hour, they'll probably rest soon enough."

"I guess... How comes you just sit up here so much, figured someone like you would spend a lot of time at dinner parties or... Getting mani-pedis."

"me and you should totally get mani-pedis some time."

A group of boys and two girls showed up at the bottom of the bleachers.

"ah they're here... C'mon." C'mon? what are we doing? "Heya Dean!" the person I assumed must be Dean ran up to Penny and literally swept her off her feet, almost taking me with her as I was holding her hand.

"so great to see YOU princess!" she grabbed his broad shoulders as she pulled herself in for a long kiss. A long.... Long kiss...

He eventually put her down and casually held her ass as they embraced, "how've you been baby?"

"better now." and they're kissing again... And so are Trudy and who must be, I think it was Charlie. Guess I might as well talk to the Westgrove people.

"hey girl," said a fairy well toned blonde guy.

"hiya, I'm Val."

"it's nice ta meet ya Val." he, I'm trying to not judge, but he looks like a bit of a douchebag.

"I'm Kara." a red haired girl smiled, literally dyed red hair.

"hi."

"I'm Jackson."

"we all introduced?!" Penny smiled pulling me away, "game's starting soon."

"uh... Right?"

"Well, there's someone I think you should meet, this is Tyler Destelle."

"hey, how you doing?"

"better now sweetheart, you're just like she described, a perfect beauty-"

"this is zara, not Lola." she turned to me, "Ty here is gonna destroy that slag."

The fuck? All she did was not return some clothes?

"now, Z go put on something expensive, very expensive, that blue sequin dress maybe, and meet us at Inventus, it's a club, ask what's her name, uh, insta slut... Uh I don't care right now." she must mean Ruby. Huh, she is not great with names.

I jogged back to my room, wondering what about the game? Not that I really even cared, it seemed important-ish..."how many guys are in here?"

"none!" wow, has she moved on to girls?

"oh, there really is none, is this a trap?"

"I had a chat with this chick who came round, Di, she told me you wanna put that slut Penny in her place, you know I could help?"

"no thanks, I doubt a sex addict could help much."

"I know things, all these guys, we have to chat about something while they-"

"just don't bother finishing that sentence."

"oh fuck off Val, you act like some saint but I know your fucking desperate for some, that's why I need you... I need you, to fuck Cole with me, and get me an in to baccanhalla!"

What's that? "no."

"look, okay, you can be completely in control, me and Cole are not alphas." don't really think I'm an alpha either, "look just, think about it, and when you realise you might as well have some good fucking sex, I'll be waiting, ready to lick his cum out ya tight clit."

"o-okay, well... That isn't happening. Look do you know where my blue dress is?"

"yea, but I need you to accept."

"ha, still no, I'll just find another dress."

"Cole has them all, thinks there mine, he's keeping them for our holiday."

"great, then I'll just wear some tight-"

"look, Val, I need this, okay. I've been working this boy for almost three months, and not so much as a tenner, but now he'll be my bitch, paying for my nails as I fuck him less... And less. Anyways, what I have here is a super sexy little black dress, Penny will love you in this, and heels. You can have these, all the other dresses, my help, and the best sex of your life, if you just accept! "

"tell you what... No." fuck this girl!

"fine, Zara..." fuck... "you tell them or, I get my friend Laura, who works on the school paper, to do a big article on the lying slut that is Zara Westchapel? I have some suspicions about your dad's deals, little scraps hinting at them all meeting you... In private? You got kicked out of Cherry for smoking weed with a teacher... No wait, that was Greystoke, Cherry you was sucking the gym coach off? "

"fine, deal, give me the dress." she looked slighy surprised as I took it and stripped quickly in front of her not caring about not wearing a bra, or the cute white lace panties. "see ya later Dase."

Okay, Where's Ruby? Oh, there she is?

"so, in short, big love for my girl Penny, she is so thoughtful and sweet, not to mention the hottest girl here, well... Maybe second, teehee."

"stop streaming." she made a weird frustrated noise but obliged shoving her phone in her purse.

"what?!"

"Lola, what happened there?"

"uh, what exactly do you mean?"

"why does Penny wanna destroy her?"

"oh, you haven't seen!" her face lit up as she pulled out her phone and a second later flipped it to show the rankings, '#1 Lola.'