Vampire Wolf?

A 2 years before the Twins were turned and Lady is 2 years old.

Aro POV

I have been traveling around with my brothers after we finished a Job when I say them two children around the age of 10 playing but what was really strange was the Wolf playing with them but I could tell that it was paying attention to everything and keeping a close eye on the children.

" Aro we just ate don't tell me you are hunger again" Caius said.

" That is strange" Marcus said with a puzzled face.

" What is it brother" I ask feeling a smile grow on my face.

" Their is a bound between the Wolf the the twins" He said

" That is weird about that it is normal for humans to love their pets yes" Caius said with his normally disinterested faces.

" But their bound is different it is stronger the wolf thinks of them was she children and them her as a mother" Marcus said, But before I said anything I heard a bark and looked to she the Wolf looking back but you could see she did not know where we were just that we were their. She barked again and sat down as the children ran to her.

" What is it Lady" Girl asked the Wolf the wolf only wanted for the boy who was farther off to come and then she walked be hidden them and pushed them to started to walk in the opposite way of them.

" Weird indented" Was all I said before walking away.

2 years later

3d POV

Aro started to heard rumors about Twin witches. So Aro and his brother went their to kill the vampire or turn the human that was the centered of all this but the closer we got the more Aro realized that we have been here before.

" Kill them" They heard a voice say and then their where more calling out thing very similarly but the crying's could not cover the crying of a Wolf in pain. That is when Aro realized that tis is the village that  the twins and wolf was at that is when Aro saw what was happening the children a little older where tie and were burning at the stake and their Wolf on the ground covered in blood and was trying to get up and go to her Childs as they cry in pain but could not.

" What are we going to do" Caius asked in a voice that anyone could tell that he already knew what he was about to do.

" Get them of course" Aro said with a evil smile that could make anyone afraid of him, and that is what they did the kill all of the crowed and brought down the twins but the fire has burned more then half of their bodies but they were alive but hardly. Aro bit the Girl and Caius did the same to the boy but then the heard a growl from behind them a beautiful black Wolf was the one growling at them but no make how beautiful she was the blood  covering her body and her heavy breath was over powering as she moved forward and stopped right at them but as they were ready to attack she did not only lettings out one soft crying and licking Aro hand before laying down between the twins and started to died her heart rate dropped slow but steadily. Marcus did not want the bound between the Wolf and twins to died so he did some thing tha no one understood and bit the wolf