Lady

It has been a little while since the human came and life has returned to it boring self at the moment, I am just laying the Aro feet at the throne room. They are listening to reports from different of the world. 

" My King their has been a rise in newborn activity in Seattle Washington" The man said.

" Really, what do you know of the situation" Aro said.

" Not much they are only taking in newborns and ones that they turn, and nobody knows what is going on" The men said.

"Alright, report back if you know any more information" Aro said. The man left. The meeting can either be in person or by call. " Jane dearest" Aro said. Jane walked forwards and bow her head.

" Master" she said.

" I want you to go solved this problem, I am in trusting you to pick the right decision, mine are being watch" Aro said.

" Yes, Master Aro" Jane said 

" Make sure you take Lady she is getting bored, and we all remember last time she got bored" Aro said. Let's just say I got really mad, when I got bored, and I guess I took it out on some new be vampires. 

" Yes master, I believe you are right" Jane said. I got up and started to Jump in joy, barking my excitement to the word. All of the people in the room laugh.

The next day

We were getting ready to go to Washington. Jane and Alec were finishing packing their things.

" Ready Lady" Alec asked me. I barked and nodded and started to do circles around him. Him and Jane start to laugh at me, I stop spinning and run to the door and start pawing at it.

" Ok, we are coming" They both say. We walk into the main room to see Demetri and Felix; I run to them and rub against them.

" Hey Lady" Demetri rubs against my head. I press my head into his leg. I love them. Before Jane, Alec, and me were alone, all we had was each other and I couldn't save them when it matter's but now I'm not alone to protect them. We get one the plane and I sit in between both Jane and Alec.

" You should lay down Lady it is going to take a long time to get to Washington" Jane said. I lay down my head on her lap and my back feet on Alec's and his tail is on the ground. They started to pet me and my tail starts to wag.