"I Missed this"

((That's how Alycia and Eliott's eyes looks like rn))

I feel fingers run down my spine making me shiver and gently wake me up. I slowly open my eyes and I'm lying face down on the bed, my shirt slightly raised revealing my bare back.

I turn my head to the other side and see Wanda's face, in her thoughts, stroking my back. I bring my hand to her face, when the palm of my hand touches her cheek she jumps slightly.

W- Oh, Hi. You scared me.

Y/n- Sorry, how are you?

W- I don't know... fine I guess.

My thumb strokes the scratch on her face  slowly.

Y/n- I'm sorry, I wish I had been there to help you and kill these idiots...

I tell her, putting myself on my back to look at her more easily.

W- It will be fine, and it will heal.

She ends her sentence by placing her hand on mine that is still on her cheek.

Y/n- I know but you were scared anyway. Even Natasha, I know it, she doesn't show it that's all, compare to you.

W- I'm fine.

Y/n- No you're not. You should stay here today or even for a few days while you get better. This is the first time that something like this has happened. Actualy... you and Natasha are going to be staying here for a few days and I'll take care of you and the rest.

Wanda smiles slightly as she looks at me. I pass my thumb over her smile and approach her to kiss her lips tenderly.

W- I love you.

Y/n- Love you too

I kiss her again when Natasha arrives in the room.

N- You don't even wait for me ! I will start to be jealous.

W- You don't have to be jealous, we love you like we love each other

Y/n- In the same way

W- No differences.

N- I know, I'm kidding even though I admit that hearing you say it makes me feel good.

We laugh

Y/n- Come here our sexy spy

She laughs in turn and runs towards us to jump in the bed.

She kisses Wanda passionately, taking her face in her hands as I kiss Nat's neck.

That moment started to get hot when baby cries came through.

N- Oh no...

W- Both are crying...

Y/n- I'm going.

I get out of bed and approach the twins' bed.

Y/n- Come to mama little ones.

I manage to take the two babies in my arms. I walk out of the bedroom hearing Wanda and Natasha kissing as I sigh.

I go to the living room and I put the twins in their baby seats. They keep crying, they must be hungry.  I go to our fridge and take out the two baby bottles of milk. I put them in the microwave to heat them up a bit.

Y/n- I hurry, I hurry!

I hear someone knocking on the door. I walk over to the babies to tie them in the seat and head for the door to open it.