Druken pleasures 😩pt.2

Zoey's POV

The night was going good. Me and Ke'shaun and basically everybody else and the house was drunk but me and Ke'shaun was in our own little world. We've been kissing most of the night. I was getting horny as fuck.

It was going on 1 in the morning and it was getting late. Me and Ke'shaun was dancing on eachother. I'm just happy my momma let me stay the night at his house because I would get my ass in trouble if I was this drunk.

"You gonna give me a lap dance?" He asked

"Yea"

I pushed him back onto the couch and started doing my shit. He was smacking my ass and everything. Twerking songs started to come on which made everybody start turning up again.

"Throw that shit Zoey " Ke'shaun said

That was the cue. I was throwing it back on him. I knew he was enjoying it.

It was finally 3 in the morning and people was finally leaving. I called a taxi and we waited outside.

"I had fun Zoe" Ke'shaun said leaning on me

"Me too"

"What we gonna do when we get home" his voice was raspy and low

"I don't know, you tired?"

"Nah"

5 minutes later

We was in the taxi and Ke'shaun was knocked out sleep. I don't know how I got us home while drunk but the taxi man somehow knew what I was saying.

It was now 3 something in the morning and we just pulled up to his house.

"Thank you, uhhh how much?"

"25 dollars" the taxi man said

I handed him the money and I went over to Ke'shaun's door and I helped him out of the taxi.

"You gotta walk Ke'shaun"

I was dragging him up to his front door. I finally made it up there I unlocked the house with his key and dragged him upstairs to his room.

He dropped on his bed. I took off his shoes,socks, and his chain. I took off his clothes which distracted me a little bit and then I put his basketball shorts on.

I went to the bathroom changed and used the bathroom. When I came out he was still in the same spot. I wrapped my hair up and I got in the bed beside him.

I took a picture of him and made that as my wallpaper.

I turned my phone off and closed my eyes. Three minutes later I heard gagging sounds. I woke up and saw Ke'shaun throwing up in his bathroom.

I ran downstairs and grabbed a few water bottles and I grabbed medicine. I came back upstairs and he was sitting on the ground with his eyes closed.

"Here drink some water Kee"

He took the water and gulped it down.

"You feel better?"

He nodded his head and took his shirt off. He got up and turned the shower on. I walked out the bathroom to let him shower and I got back in bed.

5:57am

I felt arms wrap around me and I opened my eyes and looked at Ke'shaun who was wide awake now.

We stared at eachother for a while until I leaned and kissed him softly on his lips. He kept kissing me and then he pulled me on top of him.

I pulled off his t-shirt and he pulled off my tank top and bra.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

He started kissing me on my boobs which made me moan. He flipped over on top of me and pulled my shorts down. He began to eat my cat and it felt good.

"Ke'... Shaun"

"Yea ma?" He said

"Slow down"

He smirked and kept going. Once he finished he pulled his pants down and wrapped a condom around his d*ck.

He slowly pushed through and it hurt at first but then it started to fell good.

"Fuck.." he groaned

He picked up the pace and went faster.

"Shit.." I moaned

He kissed my lips while stroking in and out of me. He pulled out and dropped on his back.

This didn't feel like a regular fuck it felt like we was making love .

"We not done yet" he said

He picked me up and put me on top of him. He kissed my neck.

"You gonna ride me?" He asked

"I don't know how too"

"Imma teach you" he said

"Okay you can move back and forth or you can-"

I cut him off by moving back and forth. He dropped his head as I started to go fast.

"Mmm just like that?"

He smacked my ass right when I started moaning.

"I love you" he said

"I love you too"

Ok I don't really know how to write sex scenes so I kinda just remembered from different stories

Comment

Vote 🗳