1. The Chair

ALBERTO'S POV

I'm so excited to see Luca. In waiting at the train station right now, along with Massimo and Luca's parents. I have a couple flowers in my hands for Luca. Im kinda nervous honestly. I keep thinking about all the things he said in the letters. How much me misses me and how excited he his to see me. I blush thinking about it. My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of a train. It took me a second before I realize. "LUCA?!" I yell looking down the tunnel. "OH MY GOD!! ITS THE TRAIN! ITS LUCA'S TRAIN!" I jump with joy. 

The train slowly comes to a stop. I start to nervously sweat. He's not gonna like the flowers. He's gonna be grossed out. He's gonna be weirded out. He's gonna hate me. He's gonna- "Silenzio Bruno..." I whisper to myself.

The doors start to open on the train i expect to see Luca but instead it Giulia. She comes down and I quickly give her a hug then push her away. "Missed you too, Alberto." She laughs and walks to her father.

I look up to the doors and I see Luca looking down holding his bags. "Luca?!" I say as tears start to form in my eyes.

He quickly looks up and sees me. "ALBERTO?!" He yells and runs into ny arms.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I hold him tight not wanting this moment to end. I feel tears run down my cheek.

"I missed you too." His voice shakes. He slowly pulls away, I can tell he doesn't want to though.

I stare into his eyes for a moment. His eyes in the glimmering sunlight look like melted chocolate being mixed and poured into the mold. I come back to reality. "Uhm, here. They're for you." I hand him the flowers my face is a bright red.

His face turns red too "t-thank you." He smiles and takes them. He runs to see his parents.

Im about to turn around and a girl about our age walks out. "Who is she." I say to Giulia.

"My best friend. She's gonna be here for a little bit with us. Her name is Amelia."

"Oh ok."

They start chatting and I run up to Luca and we all head back to the house for dinner.

LUCA'S POV

Once we reach the house. Every one, Alberto, Amelia, and Giulia take their seats at the table and Massimo is cooking. I look around and see there are no seats left except Massimos and I know he'd be mad if I sat there. I see Alberto talking to Giulia and Amelia.

He looks at me. "Whats wrong Luca? No where to sit?"

"Yeah..."

"Yeah sorry Luca, I accidentally broke a chair."

"I guess you just have to stand or something. " Giulia looks at me with sorrow in her eyes.

"No, he can just share a seat with me. If thats ok with you Luca?"

"Oh, yeah that's ok." I smile at him.

He pats his legs, indicating i sit on his lap. Im confused I though he ment share it like I sit beside him on it. I shrug it off. He's my best friend, best friends do this for eachother. Right? I sit down on his lap. He leans back with his hands on his head.

I lean forward so I could move my butt back more. And I do. I hear him inhale sharply. "Are you ok 'berto?" I turn to him.

"Yup." He says still holding his breath. He puts his hands on my waist. He lets out his breath.

My face turns red a little bit. I look at Giulia. She looks as if she's holding in a laugh while looking at Alberto. "Shut up." He whispers.

"Whats going on." I look at Giulia.