3. What Do You Know?

This is a pt 2 to the first one. Its not gonna be smut. BUT DON'T NOT READ IT BECAUSE OF THAT ITS STILL GONNA BE GOOD. Idk what I'm even gonna put but enjoy.

ALBERTO'S POV

"I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" Giulia points at us. I look at Amelia, she's holding in a laugh.

I look back at Giulia nervously and Luca squeezes my hand really tight. Hes nervous too. "W-what? I mean- uhh- what- uhh- what do you know?"

"That YOU TOO WERE UP THERE SMOOCHING." Thank god, I don't think she knew.

I pull Luca closer to to me. "Mhmm. So what?"

Luca's head quickly turns to me, red. "ALBERTO!"

"Its not the big of a deal. She should know." I give Luca a light kiss on the neck. I could tell he was nervous or something, his neck was really warm.

"I- I mean I was kidding? But you do you..."

I rest my head on his shoulder. "Ok. We planned on it." I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Amelia laughs. Then she gasps. "LUCA! I forgot to show you this cute dress I brought!! Come!"

"Ok!" They both go upstairs into giulias room.

Giulia clears her throat and I quickly look at her. "What?"

"So were just gonna ignore what just happened?"

"What? He just went upstairs with Amelia? He's gay so I have nothing to worry-"

"NOT THAT ALBERTO. The 'oh, Luca, Oh Luca.' It was faint but you should be more quiet next time."

"Uhhhhh-"

"Me and her were laughing the whole time. And we know what happened. When he was on your lap. And wiggle, and the.... yeah... we know."

"Well..."

"Mhmm.. but i- oh, my god." Her jaw drops as she looks behind me.

"What?"

"LOOK!" She forces me to turn my head.

When I turn, I see luca in a navy blue dress, with a wide smile on his face. He was kinda jumping. He looks so cute. Words honestly can't describe it. My jaw just drops down to the floor. Luca laughs. I run up to him and hug him tight. "You look so beautiful!!" He hugs back. I kinda pull away."Sexy, even." I whisper in his ear.

"Oh?" He says seductively, holding my shirt straps.

I kiss him on his fore head. "BTW, they know." I turn to sit in my seat and he grabs me by the arm.

He pulls me back to him. "WHAT?! DID YOU TELL HER?"

"SHHH! know she just.... kinda heard...and knew what happened at the table."

"Oh."

"Well come sit." I sit down on the chair and point to my lap.

He laughs and walks over. He tries move farther back onto my lap but I don't let him because I'm- well you know. He turns and furrows his eyebrows at me. He forcibly moved back. He instantly knew why I was stopping him. He looked at me again. "Ohh..." he says into realization.

"What now?" Giulia looks at us annoyed.

"Nothing." I say nervously.

"See i told you this would happen. Too soon, ame, too soon." Giulia tries to whisper to Amelia but I heard her.

"Shut up g!" I lightly push her. She lightly pushes me back. I jokingly gasp and hold onto Luca tighter. "DONT HURT MY LUCA!" I laugh.

"Yall are too cute." Amelia says smiling.

"I know." Me and Luca say at the same time.

Mk that's all for now ig. But im prolly gonna do a "pt 3" for sexy time w the dress so... ik yall are gonna want it. So maybe soon. Ok byeee love yall 😘😘😘

(612 words)