Cuddles and kisses

You open your big doe eyes with the sparkling sunlight hitting your angelic face..

You rub your eyes and remove the sheets from your body..

As you try to wake up,you get tightly gripped by a strong hand..you flinch for a second and then realize that it's just Taehyung..

The memories of the previous night storm back in your mind..

Unnoticeable tears fall down your eyes as u remember all of those memories..u sob silently ..

Tae's Pov
I wake up with half open eyes after hearing sobs beside me..
End..

You see Taehyung's grip getting looser around you..he wakes up and sits beside you..

The first thing he does is pull you in a hug..

Y/N- Thank you so much..I needed this..
You hug him back.

Tae- Why are you crying honey?Didn't you like what happened between us yesterday? Do you feel bad coz I am your best friend? Are you plann~

Y/N- shhh..you put your finger on his mouth.
Shut up pabo..I was not crying..They were tears of Joy..I was re collecting those memories that happened last night..I felt so happy to have you with me all the time..your affection your love,your care...everything..I have seen how much you cared in these 10 years..I love you so much baby..

Tae- I love you more than you can imagine..
The fact that I was crushing on you since 5 years..I just couldn't express it.
*He blushes*

Y/N- oh my fucking god..5 years?!? That's insane..I was crushing on you since 7 years now..ajakakbs

You burry your face in his chest to hide your tomato red face

Tae- 7 years!? Jinjaa!
He hugs you tightly

Y/N- I clicked a picture of you sleeping just like a baby...trust me you look so cute...
Here..have a look

You show him the picture in your phone

Y/N- You are the same person who owned me last night remember

Tae-aishhhh,delete it Y/N!

Y/N- I won't !!

He tries to grab the phone from your grip..but you quickly get up and hurry downstairs before he could catch you..
*********
Magical timeskip
***
You were in the kitchen,preparing breakfast for both of you,when your waist gets gripped by a strong hand and pulls you closer to his body..he rests his chin on your shoulder

You turn around and stuff a strawberry in his mouth..

Tae- sweet..one more..

Y/N- nope..it's for the pancakes.

Tae- What's wrong with 1 strawberry?
*starts fake crying*

You stuff in 2 more Strawberries..