The day is here..

A/N:
Ok,A quick summary of the story..

So it's been 4 years since You and Tae are dating,

You both spoke to your parents about your relationship to discuss the future of you both..
************
*Taehyung's house*

You're Mom-Thanks for having us Mr. And Mrs. Kim..

Tae's Dad- It's an honor to have your daughter as our future daughter in law..

You're Dad- Shall we start the preparations of the marriage by the end of this month then? *says in a cheerful tone*

Tae's Mom- That should be really good,you will always have us if you need some help with the preparation..

*Tae looks at you who was smiling like an idiot while listening to their conversations*

You look at him and give him a small smile..

He winks at you seeing you so happy..

You're Dad- I think we should discuss the budget and the banquet venue at our place on Thursday..

Tae's Dad- That sounds good,when is it convenient for us to visit you?

You're Mom- Anytime is fine,we are always ready to plan things for our daughter..

Tae's Mom- don't even worry a little Mrs. Han (your surname) She is our responsibility now..Our son will love her for the entire lifetime..He also has future investments and his Own House as well..

You're Dad-that's just what we wanted.. a happy house,thanks for accepting our daughter Mr. And Mrs. Kim...I don't have any stress of her future from now..

Y/N- Dad! Mom! Aunty! Uncle! Why are ya'll being so formal with each other..it's not like ya'll are strangers..you all have known each other for over 20  years now..

Tae- exactly mom! Stop calling them by their surnames..call them like you used to do earlier..with their names..

You both laugh while seeing at their blank faces..

Tae's mom- Yahh! Taehyung~ahh shut your mouth..
Anyways.. Soo-ah(your mom) let's meet later for tea and gossip

You're Mom- ofc!! Let's meet later..

*They both laugh*

Your Dad- I think we shall take a leave now..From now,We are no more friends but a family..

Tae's Dad- yess!! You up for golf tomorrow?

You're dad- is that even a question? Sure..

Tae- Look at ya'll,just a minute ago you all were being so formal and now you all are being you..hahaha

Y/N- Exactly haha..Mom I will come home late,Me and Tae need to discuss the decor and furniture of OUR new home..

Your Mom- ok but what about Dinner?

Tae- Yahh! Don't worry eomma...we gonna eat out..

Tae's mom-eomma? Aww my baby has grown up..

Tae- I am not a baby..

You're dad- we will leave now..Don't be very late Y/N..

Y/N- if i don't come home,don't worry coz I will be stay at Taehyung's ok?

Tae's Dad- that's my daughter! You can stay here for as long as you want..It's now yours after all..

You smile..
******************************
You and Tae are at the decor store selecting mattresses, curtains and asthetics for your house...