what? -1-

Im not good at english so in this story there will be alot of typo. So please tell me the one that are wrong and i'll try to not make the same mistake in the next chapter :). Hope you enjoy my story!

Don't forget the magic word: try
----------------------------------------♡

Luffy and his crew is walking in a town where there are nobles. As they walk they or like Luffy acidently bumb into a noble but Luffy didnt say anything and just keep walking while his crew just got confused on why are their captain didn't say sorry.

And because Luffy didn't say anything or apologise the noble just 'simply' stopped Luffy and yell "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! TO JUST BUMB INTO ME!?!!" While Luffy just stare at the noble yelling at him "HEY!!! SAY SOMETHING!!! YOU B*TCH" at this point the straw hat crew is leaking a dark aura.

"Oh im sorry... I really didn't mean to bumb into you..." the noble just stare disbelive at what Luffy just say "... you... motherf*cking piece of SH*T!!!!!" The noble yell about to hit Luffy. When the noble was about to hit luffy, a flame suddenly appear in front of Luffy protecting him like a wall "W-what the-!!" The noble yelled in supprise, the straw hat and Luffy is shocked "yo! Little bro you okay?" A boy in blue jacket with black hat that has a gogle on it ask "ah.. Sabo!" Luffy yell while turning his head and then starts running happy to see his brother.

"Luffy!" Sabo yelled happy to cacth his baby brother "ne Sabo, why are you here? I tought you were going to other island?" Luffy ask "well yes, i do have to go investigate an island that is rumored to be able to go to the past or the future" and as Sabo said that the world suddenly stops.

Meanwhile in a dark void~
"Hey can we rest a bit? Im tired of walking....~" one out of a group of people ask "yeaaa... no." A person with a blank expresion and a pineapple? Haircut said "hey marco! I see someone walking to this direction!" A boy/girl said that is wearing a kimono and a make up yell, in the darkness there slowly show 3 person and one of them is big, and have a prety cool mustace, the other one have a pretty uniqe hair that is shapped like a bread, there is a scar near his left eye, and the last one has black hair that is a little bit long (right around the neck) have a tatoo at his left upper arm and a freckle in his face.

". . ." All of them stop at everything that they are doing after all of them meet even closer "n-no way..." someone voice interup the silent "pops? Thacht? A-Ace...?" Marco ask each one of the person in front of them almost crying at the last person "he-hey! Y-you guys are supposed to be dead!? H-how!!?!" Someone ask.

The big man that is called pops sigh "we dont know too when we wake up we were already here and we've been walking for who knows for how many hours" Thacht continue " yeah! And we are tired~~!"Thacht wined "oh shut up Thacht you're lucky to be able to sleep comfortobly" the man with freckeld face said a bit grumpy and is giving thacht a death glare that if you look at it long enough you'll feel your skin crawll  "h-hey come on now ace... atleast you have your Narcolepsy so you are able to sleep a little".

Right now Marco eyes focused only on the freckle boy its like they are only the only two in the void. And without thingking he blurted out "Ace... Ace!" Marco run to the freckled teen. "W-woah! *chuckles* what are you doing? Running to me like a kid after finding his mommy, *sigh* i miss you, you pineapple head" tears streaming ace face as he keep on hugging marco.

In another place (still in the void)
"Again, why am i here?" A teen boy ask "because the 'boss' asked us to" a teen girl answer the teen boy "seriously i really like to be one of the goddess of Alternative Universe (AU) best worker but i don't want to be the one who is projecting it" whined the teen boy "but you dont care because you can see their reaction" said the teen girl didn't get efected by the teen boy whine.

"Anyway lets start you already stops the world right Sania (she is the goddess of times, she is best friend with the goddess of AU)?" The boy teen ask while smirking "oh yes i've already done it Sinn"

Back to group of people
The void suddenly turned into a really big theater that can fits alot of people. Rambles going on here and there asking what happend or saying there is mariens/pirate and etc. "Why hello there" a voice echoed the room "huh who are you?!" "What do you want?!" "Show your self" and the rambles continue.

"Okay stop!" As the voice said that all of them stoped waiting for the voice to continue "okay so we- i mean you are here to react to someone memories" a girl raised a hand to ask not sure if the vioce can see her raising a hand "yes Robin?" Robin shock because she didnt tell the voice her name but she shove it off "isn't it means invading people informations or secret?" At this one Sania already starting to lose her 'calmness' beacuse alot of people ask her that in the past "ok, Let me explain, so you need to react to this person memories to help this person because this person is slowly breaking each and everyday" "and some of his memories are starting to wither away" there are alot of voices inside that room.

"And who is this person if i may ask?" Robin ask again the teens chuckle, because of that everyone is confused "well~ why don't i give you a hint~?" Now everyone is listening closely of what is the teen boy saying "he is a boy who always smile's at anything and everything, thats all" the teen boy ended with a sastified voice and Sania just look at Sinn with the blankest face she could muster "what? That's the only thing i can came up with!" Sania just sigh.

"And who are you?" Sengoku ask "my name is Sania i am the goddess of time, and please don't question it" Sania said introducing herself. "And my name is Sinn with two n's i am the goddess of Alternative Univers best worker" Sinn introduce himself.

"Anyway lets begi-" Sania said as she got interupted. There are two boys one has blonde hair and the other one is black hair their eyes are  hidden in by their hair "where is our brother" they both say in a venom voice "oh i tought you guys will never gonna ask where he is" sania said. In the big black box there shows luffy sleeping in a land full of flower, sleeping peacefully "don't worry he will be with you guys when he wake up" Sania said reasuring them. "Um... i have a question..." a pink haired marine boy ask "hmmm... what is it Coby?" Sania say wanting to know what is the pink marine boy gonna ask " uh, how does this, whacthing this person memories gonna help them?".

"Good question!!!" Sinn yell while clapping his hand "you see some of his memories are dark. well, i know some of you guys here have a dark past." "So you have to watch them because one, his past memories gonna keep on haunting him or giving him nightmares two, his good memories seems like slowly to be forgoten and three, he seems like the chosen one in your universe" "and i almost forgot were gonna watch some of this person AU too" Sania said continueing Sinn.

'And we want some fun because we are bored as f*ck' Sania and Sinn said.

"Wow i didn't know that Luffy is the chosen one" Ace suddenly say outloud "what? Chosen one? Luffy?" Sabo ask confused and shocked because Ace suddenly says something that actually is kinda smart. The strawhat pirates archeology suddenly perked her head up and hit her fist to her palm "oh! So that's why captain-San is not here".

And that only make the other much more confused making the whole room filled in with questions until a whine can be heard, all the people in the void turn there head to the vioce who is now whining like a baby "ehhhhhh? How do you now that Luffy is the chosen one?! It takes alot of time to think about it!" "But you don't even give it any try and just say what come into your mind" "hush you don't have to tell them" Sinn said in a hushed voice. Sania just sigh and say "well~ at how much we have talked its pretty obviuos tho" "anyways pick a crystal and give it to us" and a lot of crystals come out floating with difrent color and some have a pattren, some have a drawing, some big and some small.

Every one choose their crystal. "How about..... the strawhats pirate fisrt?" Sinn said pointing his finger to the strawhats pirate. They soon discuss who should go first and look like its Zoro first. Zoro give his the crystal to Sannia, Sannia look at the crystal, the crystal color is green and there sword drawing on it *smirks* 'typical Zoro' Sannia thought and start to working on it.

"Now let's whatch the memories of the D!" Sania yell.
-------------------------------------♡
Thank you for reading 😄😄😄♥️♡♥️♡♥️♡.

Remember it's gonna take months for update if i lost my motivation and a few weeks or one month if i have my motivation.

You can request if you want! And please tell me what the orb should look like so i can have some idea!.