Evelyn -17-

Sania nudged Tsukis shoulder "psst hey, hey!" She whisper "what!?" Tsuki glared at Sania "can they watch this? Pretty please~~" she give her the cutest puppy dog eyes she could muster while shoving an orb right infront of Tsukis face. Tsuki stay on her chair for a good minute, staring at Sania with a 'the hell did i just witness' face. She sigh after a few more minutes and say "fine..." she snatched the orb that is laying on Sanias hands.

The orb only have two colors, and that is black and white. There is only a drawing of two kids with white linning in the orb. "Go tell them".

"OKAY! So you guys are reacting to an AU, where Ace, Luffy, and Sabo are experimented. In this AU Ace and Sabo are twins and they met Luffy when they have escaped from the place... i think. Anyway! This AU is gonna be centered to Sabo and Ace, mostly. Ace and Sabo are 12 and Luffy is 9" she mumble the last part.

Ace looked at Sabo with a shocked face and so is Sabo "ay! Were twins in this AU!" Ace said too enthusiasly. Sabo sweatdropped "yeah... and we are experimented" he slowly said with a frown. But a pat on his back is all he needed to look back to his big brother "c'mon! Don't be like that! Just look at the bright side!" Ace said while giving him his bright smile.

'Ah... he's using my words when we are still in there' Sabo thought as stare at Ace. He smiled "yeah... i wonder whats it's feel like to have a twin" "i bet we could prank alot of people if our looks are the same!" They laugh.

"Ah! Ace is using Sabo words!"

"Luffy! You don't have to say it outloud!"

"Hahahaha!"

Tsuki clapped hee hands for their attention "Okay guys, look at the screen please"

Ace has just woken up from his sleep and when he didn't see Sabo anywhere, he began to search left and right. And he found Sabo near the door.

'That place look like... that place...' Luffy thought as he goes to sit right betwen Ace and Sabo, wich they didn't mind at all.

Evelyn,

"Evelyn," he called out

"Why is he calling me 'Evelyn'? As long as i can remember, my name is always been Sabo"

"Oh, thats your code name! And since you guys are twins in this AU, you guys code names are the same!" Sania explained while flying on the air.

Sabo turned his head to Ace who is still sitting on the bed

"Why do we bother to stay?" Sabo asked

"Why are you running away?" Ace frowns at Sabo

"Wait... so your telling me... that they can escape!? But they didn't even escape when they have the time to!!??!" Someone asked in disbelieve "well.... they just doesn't know what the use of the name freedom, since they've been there feom the day they had been born" this time is Sinn who is explaining it to them.

Lots of gasp, simpathy and pity are given to them (Ace and Sabo, some for the one on the screen and the other for the one who are there).

"Don't you feel like severing?" Sabo asked again

"Everything's just come together at last" Ace tried to reason with him

"It's broken, I don't want to play" sabo frowns and then the screen is fading to black

'Well thats just sad' Luffy pouted.

We grew up closer than most

There are two kids who are black with white outlines and no face.