Ramya Confront Abhi

After supper Ramya wishes to go back to their apartment to spend some alone time with Abhi. But Abhi denied it, she was shocked. Even other family members too requested her to stay back there together with them. Ramya gets restless to see Abhi maintaining his distance, she yearns for his love and is determined to know what happened at the hospital. So she thought that she should return home for all that. 

Ramya secretly explained her surprise plans to her sister and asked her to help her to go back to their apartment. Excited Sowmya hugged her sister happily and expressed her 

happiness. 

" I'm so happy for you Ramya. You know I was guilty about your marriage. But we all were damn sure that sometimes soon you will accept Abhi mama whole heartedly. Really he is a gem of a person, he will love you immensely, you are lucky to marry him. Hereafter I won't worry about my little sister's life " said Sowmya with happy tears and hugged her sister.

Ramya too got emotional and expressed her love for Abhi, she added she felt bad for hurting him sometimes previously. She said now she wants to rectify all her mistakes and to live happily forever with Abhi. 

" I know Sowmi, I did so many mistakes, I did hurt him, I was rude with him but he is really an angel for me. Even Though I hurt him he never lost his temper, always he was polite and took good care of me. He is so kind hearted, I'm really lucky to get him as my husband" said Ramya with a blush. Her cheeks turned pink, her eyes smiled truly to express her happiness.

Sowmya gets extremely happy to see her sister's love and promises to send her back to their home tonight. Ramya gets elated and gets ready to propose her love to her husband.

Akash and Sowmiya convinced Abhi to return to their apartment tonight, he hesitated but eventually agreed when they compelled him with some reasons. He asked Ramya to come with him, happily she goes and went behind him.

Before leaving the couple went to take the blessings from his mother. His mother said,

" Ramya I'm expecting the same good news from you like Sowmya. Soon give me that happiness, I want to see my Abhi's child". Hearing her words Ramya blushed immensely and looked at Abhi shyly. Surprisingly his eyes were also on her, they both had an eyelock. Ramya looks glad, Abhi feels bad.

Soon after that the couples bid goodbye to them and went home. During the car journey Ramya tried to strike a conversation with Abhi but he excused himself for the reason of driving. Ramya was confused what happened to him all of sudden?? But she decided to wait for some more time until they reached their home to confront him. She silently practised how to propose to him at home.

After a few minutes they reached their home, once Abhi unlocked the door and got inside their apartment, Ramya immediately hugged him tightly and buried her face on his hard chest. Abhi was perplexed at her sudden hug, eventually his arms went to encircle her slender waist but he stopped himself by thinking about Priyanka's words. Next moment his body stiffened and detangled Ramya from him, she was hurt and looked at him pitiful.

" Abhi... Did I make any mistakes?? Why are you avoiding me?? Please don't do this, it's hurting me. Tell me why are you angry with me??"said Ramya with tearful eyes. Abhi felt guilty for making her cry. 

He tried to pacify her, he said calmly

" Nothing like that Ramya, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm not angry with you, I'm...just disturbed with Priyanka and her mother's acts, that's it. Please don't cry" by saying this Abhi wiped her teardrops away, instantly Ramya encircled her arms around his torso.

Ramya jumped up in joy, she asked him like a small kid, she held his shoulders tightly,

" Thank God!! I was scared really" said Ramya, kissing his cheeks gently, then hugging him. This time Abhi couldn't resist himself from reciprocating his feelings, he hugged her back and caressed her head.