chap 8.

"WHYYYYYY...." heeseung scream as he bang his head on the counter. its been a week since that incident. jay and sunghoon was laughing their ass off. seeing their hyung liking someone and being shy for the first time ? what happened to the old heeseung ? who used to be the school bully , well, technically he still is, but a player ? he wasnt even playing with anyone after he met jake. pretty interesting huh.

"dude, why are you freaking out ?" jay laughed.

heeseung stared at him.

"you. took. a. picture. of. me. and. JAKE." he shouted, almost breaking down as he was soooooo embarrassed and shy about it.

"well, dont you want the picture ?" sunghoon asked as he prepared ramyeon for dinner. hesseung nodded casually and bang his head again in the counter, feeling shy.

"so, do you like him ?"

"i- yeah.. i do..like alot." heeseung smiled , feeling nervous and shy. both his friends were shocked at his sudden expression. they have never seen heeseung so, so red. like how ? he improved alot based on attitude and personality. he even study and manage to get good grades..

heeseung looked at the picture that jay had sent to him. he smacked his face continuously as he looked at jake's face. he felt so much happy and better after he met jake. as if jake was his one and only.

"im gonna make him fall in love with me." heeseung blushed while saying it in a stern tone. so cute.

-

"AAAAHHAHAHAHAHA" ni-ki laughing like a maniac.

"hyung, its been a week. why are you still frustrated ?"

"I USED MY THUMB TO GET RID OF THE CREAM AND I LICKED IT OH MY GOD" jake screamed. "AND ALSO YOU GUYS TOOK A VID AND A PICTURE OF US"

ni-ki couldnt stop laughing , seeing his hyung getting so embarrassed. sunoo was giggling and admiring the picture that was taken. he's finally happy that his ship is sailing.

"so what, do you like him or ?" jungwon asked, making everyone stopped whatever theyre doing and stare at jake. his face began to be red and he felt butterflies.

"you know if you do, you gotta stop the playing. or else, he'll be hurt jake." ni-ki sternly said. it was shocking, coming from an idiot who gave the idea but thats alright. jake gulped and still processing. hes confused. maybe he does like heeseung. he wasnt sure, he was scared. without any hesitation, he admits.

"yeah.. i like heeseung hyung" jake covered his red face and scream in embarrassment.

"atleast three of us know they like each other," sunoo whispered , enough for jungwon and ni-ki to heard it. they nodded in response and finally came up with an idea to have them be closer.

-

"so why are we here again ?" jake asked out of curiosity as all of them (yes all enhypen members) stood infront of Universal Studio. "we are hanging out, idiot" sunghoon smiled at jake.

"lets all split up !!" sunoo exclaimed.

"sunghoon with ni-ki and sunki since theyre small still. im with jungwon , and lastly, jake and heeseung. okay ? okay, lets go !!! (goer/gaur)" jay smiled and dragged jungwon to a ride. slowly, everyone went seperate ways, leaving jake and heeseung alone together.

jake gulped. cold sweat dripped down his forehead and neck. he rubbed his nape as he felt shy. "lets go for a ride," heeseung turned to jake and smiled. he grabbed the young wrist and pull him over to this ride. heeseung was scared, due to height, but hes doing it for jake. he hummed in response. yes they are still not over the incident from last week.

as heeseung and jake got on to this terrifying ride, heeseung was getting scared but he rried to embrace it. while jake there, enjoying the view despite how high the ride will be. the ride begun. first thing you here for is....

-

"AAHAHAH" jake couldnt laughing. he heard heeseubg dolphin screams. heeseung was sweating so much. and bend down with his hands on his knees and glared at jake. "its not funny.." was at the verge of crying.

"awh..sorry hyung," jake pouted and caressed the older hair. heeseung blushed and he looked at jake. WHO IS ALSO BLUSHING. but not so obvious , so i guess its fine ?

after both of then cool down and went on for more rides, they decided to get an ice cream for a treat and go to the haunted house before going home.

its past 7pm, they were queuing up for the haunted house. both jake and heeseung were scared but heeseung is brave enough so he could protect jake.

as they enter the haunted house, jake grab onto heeseung's shirt tightly, scared. heeseung noticed the grip and looked at jake , eyes filled with fear. heeseung immediately hugged him.

"its fine, im here to protect you jakey.." heeseung reassured him and smiled. jake was biting his cheek , trying not to smile. he nodded slowly as he looked down. heeseung stared at him lovingly and held his hand.

they were inside, both of them were alone as the other people ran away. the hall were dark and heeseung honestly felt creeped out. he was unsure where he was supposed to go. he tighten his hand ,holding jake and speed. as they walked, jake over a block of wood. luckily, heeseubg noticed and protected jake as they fell onto the ground. jake was above heeseung.

who the fuck place a block of wood on the floor ? arevthey dumb or what. jake thought

heeseung winced in pain as he felt a scratch on his arm. he looked at jake who's eyes were wide open. they stayed in that position for awhile, admiring each other. jake quickly got up, helping heeseung up too.

they quickly left the haunted house and went to the nearest bench. "are you okay hyung ? im sorry," jake spoke as he catch his breath.

"yeah im fine, thank for aski-"

"HYUNG, youre bleeding," jake pointed at his arm sleeved and lift it up. it was freshly deep cut from the hahnted house. jake was at the verge of crying. he felt bad that heeseung was injured when trying ti protect him. jake stayed silent, causing heeseung worried and noticing the worries in his eyes.

"its okay jakey, im fine. as long as youre safe,and right by my side. lets get going, the others went home." heeseung smiled and grab jakes hand. jake  blushed at heeseung statement.

why the fuck is he so smooth ?

"thank you hyung.." he whispered, holding heeseung hand back.

thats when he realised that, he met his first love. jake smiled at the thought of it.

_____

hey guysss !!! im finally done :)) thank you for being patient with me <3 i hope you enjoy this book. i rly cant find any ideas, but i'll try my best to make it uhmm cute ? sweet ? but yes !! i appreciate yalls , so much love <3

lets keep praying, and wish that enhypen , the members fast recovery !! i miss the so much :( but i hooe they're feeling much better :)))

ps: im sorry for my poor grammar hehe

~ s