chap 15. {special: jaywon <3} final

a/n : imma jus make this quick !!!

________

"hi wonnie," jay waved, messing jungwon's hair. they were in school.

"oh hi jay," jungwon smiled.

it was the day where heeseung was taking care of jake. jungwon knew about it since sunghoon informed them about it. he felt sad and disappointed in himself for not being able to look after him.

"its okay wonnie, hes gonna be fine okay ? lets go and eat alright," jay reassured after feeling jungwon anxiousness in the atmosphere. he smiled and nodded his head.

"okay, lets go! L E T apostrophe S G O !" he exclaimed, pulling jay to the cafeteria. jay chuckled at his cuteness. i mean, JUNGWON IS CUTE. he looks like a smol cat, seems bright and positive.

jungwon stared at jay's banana milk.
"here, have this drink," jay passed him the banana milk. jungwon stared at it and looked at jay.

"no,"

"why ?"

"because its yours ???"

"im giving it to you, dummy.."

"but why ?"

"uh, well.. because i want to,"
"and also, you were staring at it," jay crossed his arms dramatically.

"no"

"yes you were,"

"no,"

"yes"

"no–"

"shut the hell up guys," sunghoon snapped. they didnt even realised that the others, sunoo, ni-ki and sunghoon were there. they were probably admiring each other. jungwon gave jay a killer smile and snatched the milk.

"thanks.." he mumbled, drinking the banana milk. jay smiled and all went to eat their food.

.

they were now at the apartment, worrying about jake. jungwon was already at the verge of crying. he failed to have jake safe and healthy.

"its okay wonnie, atleast hes safe," jay said, hugging him.

"he should be fine, his temperature went down alittle before i went out to buy food," heeseung spoke, placing the food right next to jake. everyone hummed in response and waited for jake to wake up.

as time passed by, jay and jungwon were alone in the living room. sunoo and ni-ki went to their room to chill while heeseung and sunghoon stayed in jake's room, looking after him. and yes, jake woke up, feeling much better then before.

"im bored," jay said, breaking the silence.

"same,"

"thn lets go out tomorrow, since tomorrow its a saturday," jay said casually, causing jungwon to blush. he paused, processing his mind.

why the hell is he being so smooth today. this is a little concerning..

after some thoughts, he nodded his head and responded, "okay," looking at jay, with that bright big smile of his.

~

"where the hell are you jay ?" jungwon internally screamed, waiting for jay for ALMOST 30 minutes. feeling frustrated, sad but also angry. still waiting for jay at the park. the moment he saw jay running and stopping infront of him, he growl softly.

"hey, sorry wonnie, i overslept," jay panting heavily jungwon scoffed and ignored the latter, walking away as jay trailed him from behind.

"sorry wonnie," jay pouted, walking next to him with that puppy eyes of his, gripping on his bag handle. jungwon stared at him weirdly and rolled his eyes. "its fine, lets just go,".

they finally found a spot and prepared their picnic there. yep, theyre having picnic.

"what the hell, thats ALOT of food," jungwon exclaimed, emphasise the word ALOT as he looked at jay's lunchboxes. jay giggles and rub the nape of his neck, smiling.

"sorry wonnie, i didnt know what to cook for you, so yeah.."

"thank you jayy," jungwon said, pecking his cheeks.

holy duck, did i just kiss his cheeks oh my god what the fwok do i do oh god oh god this is mad.

jay feeling flustered, he covered his face and is processing about what just had had happened. "sorry,"

"do it again,"

jungwon quickly turned his head, facing jay whose face is red as tomato. "no,"

"yes,"

"go away,"

"do it,"

"no–"

"or i'll kiss you instead," jay smirk, feeling confident and brave. jungwon gave him a killer smile , despite his red ass face and those eyes piercing through jay's soul. he wanted it but he cant. theyre not together. YET.

"why ? cat got your tounge ?" jay jokes, chuckling at jungwon.

"well, sadly we cant kiss."

"why not ?"

"because we're not together yet," he declared.

"yet ?" jay getting curious at his statement. of course jungwon was panicking, he didnt even know why he said yet.

"okay then lets date, be mine." jay said, his tone sounding serious, looking at jungwon intensely.

"fine, only if you eat thus mint chocolate cookies," jungwon evily smiled and gave jay the mint chocolate.

"oh hell no,"

"then i cant be yours,"

jay glared at jungwon. if he doesnt eat the cookie, they wont be dating. if he did, theyre together. BUT... he fucking hate mint chocolate. he thought it twice, of course he wants jungwon. he liked him since jungwon join in the friend group. which was last year.

without hesitation, he took the cookie and ate.

"wow, im posting this," jungwon eyes glittering as he record jay eating and gagging.

"it taste like fucking toothpaste oh god," he said, feeling disgusted.

"but youre mine now," jay smiled brightly and hugged jungwon. jungwon flushed red as he hugged jay back. feeling happy. what a weird way to ask someone out but its okay i guess ?

"i love youu," jay cooed, running through his finger to the boys fluffy hair.

"me too, jay. i love you too," kissing his cheeks.

and with that, they got together. im somewhat, wonder why jay made mint choco cookies when he knows that jungwon hates it alot.

"that cookie, was for you though. the phrase, be mine , got smudge sadly," jay confessed, as they were eating kimbap.

"its okay," jungwon smiled, holding onto jay's free hand.

_____

IM DONE ???? IM REALKY SURPRISE HOW THIS BOOK HAS 1.6K READERS.. TAHNK YOU SO MUCH,, THIS US MY FIRST EVER BOOK. HAHAHA IAM VERY SORRY FOR THE VERY BAD GRAMMAR/ENGLISH AND WEIRD PLOT.

anywaysss, jaywon ff will be out after i finish doing my art work for exams.. probably next week ? so yeah, im just gonna publish the intro plus the info about the story hehe.. thank you again for supporting <3

ANYWAYS, IM EXCITED FOR ENHYPEN COMEBACK I REALLY WANNA BUY THEIR ALBUMS OGENDHKSHD

~s