48 ⦻ A Guy You Should Probably Know About Named Zalgo

"Did.Did you just-"

I'm staring at absolutely nothing now. Both Kagekao and Former are completely gone.

The demon thing turns and looks at me and forms a large, creepy smile. "The annoyances are gone. Now you can finally meet your true leader, (Y/N). I am Zalgo, your true superior!"

It was if his words simply went in and out my ears because right now my mind was slowly tearing its self apart at the fact that this thing just fucking thanos snapped my two best friends away like it was nothing. Yet all I did was sit there and let it happen, like I wanted it to happen to them.

"K-Kagekao....Former...." I stammered, my voice shaking with rising panic and anger. The demon Zalgo looked at me for a bit then sighed, "You're acting like my spell has worn off. Really, this isn't supposed to bother you that much."

" . . . . . "

I slowly turn to him with a hallow stare and tap my hands at my sides which quickly turned into fists. "Alright "Zalgo", square up because I'm about to connect you to God's WiFi."

I then dash straight at him, jump headfirst and barrel into his weird, demon looking body. Zalgo gasped out of shock from the impact and crashed over my couch right into the wall, creating a huge hole.

I quickly jump back and this time grab the Zweihander from by my TV and prepare for another attack. Zalgo quickly levitates himself back up to a standing position and roars at me. "You fool! You wouldn't be able to fathom the extent of my powers if I were to unleash it upon you. Do you even know who I am??? I-"

"Don't give a shit," I cut him off and and run at him again, this time wielding Zweihander.

Before I could make impact though, the beast teleported away and I run straight through the hole he created. Before I could actually tumble down though, something grabs me by the collar and wraps around my waist and pulls me back somewhere safe.

-

I turn seeing both Puppeteer and Bloody Painter standing behind me, both looking on the edge. "Walker? You're lucky we heard you shout and got in here just in time..." Painter murmured, letting go of me and Puppeteer released his strings from around me. I seem relieved at first...

"...Guys-"

...And I meant to get out a whole sentence in response but my emotions finally catch to me on the fact that I was still horrified by what happened to Kagekao and Former. My voice gives out and breaks. I lower my head and then the tears began rolling in while I shake uncontrollably.

Puppeteer asks no questions and just pulls me in and hugs me tightly. Bloody Painter looks at a loss for words, seeing me this upset. He looks between me and the hole in my room before he muttered, "Walker...what happened...?"

I barely raise my head up from Puppteer and respond lowly, "I think h-h-he killed them..."

Puppeteer looks down at me with a lost expression, "Killed them...? Killed who....?"

"And who is "He"?"

I wipe my face and respond as pulled together as I could, "H-He called himself Zalgo, and I don't really know what his intentions were b-but he confronted me and somehow completely erased any trace of Kagekao and Former. They both vanished into dust by his hand."

"....SlenderMan." Bloody Painter responded without delay and he immediately turned and dashed out of my room. The reaction was so serious and new and I was even more worried now because I didn't know who or what Zalgo was.