14 ⦻ The Surprise Sucked ):

It was about a 6 second fall before I actually hit the bottom with an unfortunate splash. My clothes became drenched and a nasty taste infiltrated my mouth when my face made contact with the water.

I gag and spit repetitively to get the water out of my mouth, then slowly bring myself to stand up where I was. It was dark in the area I was, it also smelled horrible.

I raise my head to look up and see if I could see the hole I fell through, but it seemed like the pastas had closed the trapdoor, for I could no longer hear their voices.

It wouldn't be good to stay still wondering about my surroundings, it would be best for me to keep moving and start finding my way out of this place. None of them gave me an insight of what I had to 'pass' in the first place, so I was left on a blank.

Despite my clothes being soaked, I start walking through the water, trying to find a way through.

From the place I was in, I was getting dungeon vibes. Did Slender really keep a dungeon under his mansion? For what for was beyond me, but maybe if I could get out of here alive I could ask him.

After about two minutes of mindlessly wandering around, I was beginning to hear a like hissing sound coming from somewhere behind me. Great, the last thing I wanted to hear in a pitch black place filled with what I think is sewer water was hissing sounds.

"And cue the typical dumb teen horror movie question," I mutter under my breath, "iS aNyOnE tHeRE??"

The hissing stopped after my question and I began to hear the sound of something traversing through the water in my direction.

I start walking backwards in order to keep distance with whatever was approaching me. It was going to be a lot harder to get by without a good light source, but I knew there had to be something of use nearby.

The hissing gets louder and suddenly something surprisingly small scampers up to me, claws unsheathed. Close up enough thanks to faint lighting, I see a mango cat seething at me, looking ready to pounce.

"Oh, a cat," I sigh in relief, lowering myself to it "what are you doing here?"

I didn't expect the cat to fucking respond.
"That's what I should be asking you! You're not one of the Creepypastas!" It meowed at me.

"SlenderMan told me I was," I talk back to it, having gone through this surprise with Smile Dog already. "What are you doing down here?"

"Tossed in here a few weeks ago by those idiots. For some reason they all like torturing me, but they all love and respect that big mangy mutt Smile," the cat sneered. "Who tossed you down here. Was it Jeff?" I scoff. "No, which surprises me. It was BEN. We never got along."

"I'm sorry Mr. Cat. BEN and others also tossed me down here too."

The cat slowly retracted its claws and looked at me with a less hostile expression. The cat had a weirdly large smile like Smile Dog, more like a grin. Creepy like every other being at the mansion. "The killers don't hold back on trying to remove things they don't like. Me, you, we're the unlucky ones. Slender Man is the only one who knows the way out of this underground mess. Likely, we might be stuck here forever. I'm sorry you had to end up here."

I shake my head and frown, "I'm not staying down here, I'm finding a way out. I have something to prove to those assholes above. If I stay and rot here, they'll get the last laugh and I'm not giving them that satisfaction. You should come with me, Mr.Cat."

"First off, my name's Grinny," The feline sighed, "second, I've been here for more than a week. Why else do you think I'm still here? There's absolutely no way out!"

"We'll see about that. Come on, you know you don't wanna stay here. Better to try than to do nothing," I try convincing the cat. Weird hearing myself sounding so motivated to get out, but I'm pretty sure i was more fueled by my anger with Jeff, KageKao and the others.

Grinny's head tilted at me and he gave a low purr, "You actually want to help me out too? Finally, a pasta that doesn't want to drown me in the sink!"

I watched as the cat circled around my legs and looked up at me, his grin widening. I nodded and smiled a bit, motioning for him to follow me.

I'm not liking this chapter or idea, getting bored so I'm wrapping it up and we're moving on.

Hours of walking in the underground dungeon when suddenly SlenderMan appeared right in front of me.

"Well what do you know it's the general!" I exclaimed, surprised that he had appeared. "There you are, (CP/N)! I've been looking all over for you! And you found the house cat!" Slender said, pointing at Grinny who was now perched on my shoulder.

"Jeff did this," I sigh, "and Grinny Cat said BEN threw him down here weeks ago. "

"Those numb skulls will pay. I'm sorry this had to happen to you. I'm glad Puppeteer told me what happened, " Slender sighed. "It's about time you noticed I've been missing! I'm starving..." Grinny meowed.

"Well come now, both of you. We'll get you two back into the mansion and you can eat all the food you want," Slender said, one of his tendrils reaching and wrapping around my arm. Suddenly, the three of us were back in the mansion in the living room.

"Freeeeedommmm!!!" Grinny screamed, jumping off my shoulder and running off to somewhere in the mansion.

I notice Puppeteer was there standing by seeming nervous when he saw me and Slender returned and he quickly ran over to us. "You probably hate me now," He murmured, looking at me with a sad expression. "Well it wasn't your fault, you actually wanted to help me, " I reply.

Puppeteer shrugged and sighed, "I still feel horrible because I didn't stop them. Anyways, I understand if you don't want to be my friend anymore... "

I really don't understand Puppeteer, but he doesn't seem like a bad guy. I also know what it's like to be lonely sometimes... so I don't mind helping him out.

"We're friends, Puppeteer don't worry about it," I say. "Thanks again for trying to help me."

I notice Puppeteer beginning to smile, but before he could say anything I turn my attention away from him, noticing eyes watching us nearby.