CHAPTER 67

The next morning, Jaiden woke up and started her day. She went into her bathroom and took a quick shower. After chose an outfit for that day, she went down the stairs to the kitchen.

When she walked in she saw Remus was there, staring at the table.

"Dad?" Jaiden called. Remus looked up and gave her a small smile.

"Morning, Cub." Jaiden nodded. She knew something was up with her father. There must be something or else he wouldn't be like this.

Then she remembered that he wanted to say something to her last night but decided against it. She went around the table and sat next to him.

"What did you trying to say to me last night?" Jaiden asked quietly. Remus looked at her and sighed. He opened his mouth but before anything can come out, they heard a voice coming from the stairs and that someone was walking downstairs.

They emerged from the kitchen door and there Jaiden and Remus saw the kids and Sirius.

"Morning, Lupins!" Sirius said cheerily. They both mumbled morning back.

Jaiden turned to her father and gave him a look that said, 'We're not done yet.' and she went to her friends.

Sirius went to sit next to Remus and leaned into his ear. "Did you tell her yet?" Remus looked at Sirius and sighed. He shook his head. "When are you planning to?" Sirius asked again.

"I don't know." He mumbled.

"She have to know. Best to be soon." Sirius said and he just nodded. Molly then started to make them breakfast.

"Ok, everyone." Molly called. "Today we're going to have another Order meeting before lunch. So, I want you all to behave yourself and stay upstairs. No eavesdropping or so." Molly said the last part while looking at the twins.

Fred and George looked at Jaiden who sitting across from them. She shrugged and they shrugged back at their mother.

After they done eating their breakfast, they all went to the living room. Before getting up to followed the others, Jaiden caught Remus's eyes. Remus looked at her and looked away. Jaiden huffed silently and walked out.

Remus brought his hand ran through his hair and sighed. "I don't think she will take it well." He said loud enough to Molly and Sirius heard.

"You have to." Molly said while taking a tray full of food with her to give it to Arthur and walked upstairs.

"Don't you have to tell her too?" Remus asked Sirius after a few moments of silent.

"No. I'll be back by day but you, you just can come back after you convince them." Sirius said.

"I'll see what I can do."

"I'm always here." Then, they leaned in and kissed each other.

Out of nowhere, there was a gasp coming from the kitchen door. They broke the kissed and saw the kids. All of them had their jaw wide opened but Jaiden. She looked at the two and shook her head.

"We knew it! We knew it!" Fred and George started once they straightened up themselves.

"Pay up, Ron." George said.

"Yeah, pay up, Ron." Fred said. He groaned and passed each of them 2 sickles. He went to give Jaiden the money but Jaiden waved it off.

"It's okay. You keep it." Ron smiled and nodded. She looked at her Remus and Sirius who their head was hanging down in embarrassment. "I told you to be careful." She said and chuckled.

"Wait, you knew all this time?!" They all said.

"Of course I know. How come I'm not?"

"What's with all those shouting for?" Molly said while walking downstairs and came into the kitchen. Remus and Sirius sighed and looked at each other.