27| the three girls

It had been about a month since the break in

It had been about a month since the break in. She was given the key back just yesterday, 6 April to be exact.

Leah called Audrey yesterday the moment she had gotten back the keys and was excited to re make the place.

She decided not to go back yesterday and get a good night's rest. The police hadn't caught the three woman or Bernard yet, but they have got eyes on them.

They were trying to find the perfect time to strike. The time when they least expected.

Her parents and Kane had gone to back to work.

Now, Liam and Kayley are staying closer to them and their restaurant is nearer to Leah's shop.

Recalling what happened a few weeks ago, she smiled at the memory.

Flashback

She was just minding her own business when Kane got the Knight family into his car for a trip.

There was no spoilers or hints and what not, which made everyone even more confused.

Kane on the other hand was freaking out internally in his mind. He just wanted them to be happy about this surprise.

Driving, Leah took note that they were near where her shop was. She found herself getting more curious then ever. What were they going to do here?

He parked the car and opened the door for them and showed them a restaurant with the exact name of Liam and Kayley's restaurant.

"What- what is this Kane?" Kayley asked very shocked and confused.

"Your new shop location. It is closer to Leah's work place and I made some advertisements to help with your business.

I also hired a few people to help you" Kane explained sheepishly.

"There's still another surprise, come on" Kane said.

After ten minutes of walking, they reached an apartment complex? They weren't sure.

"So I bought you guys a place closer to here so you can reach there easier and it will be more convenient.

I hope you like it!" Kane said smiling.

There were tears in both Liam's and Kayley's eyes. "Thank you so much Kane" Kayley hugged him who reciprocated the action too.