─ ੈ༊ 𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒎

𝒔𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒘𝒂 ─ ੈ༊
probably isn't too bothered that your using his favourite lipbalm - he can always buy more. would definitely smile whenever he saw you using it, can see him buying you a whole batch just because it made him happy in a way.

𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈 ─ ੈ༊
"____, have you seen my lipbalm??" would say he needed it cuz the air in the studio is so dry. upon seeing you put it on would stand, arms crossed before reminding you that you had your own. would let you borrow it occasionally if you asked.

𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒉𝒐 ─ ੈ༊
doesn't notice at first, but when he eventually realises it's gone would frown and think he'd left it in the studio. it isn't until he sees you putting it on in the living room that he smugly says "well if I use the lipbalm, and you use the lipbalm, we're technically kissing-"

𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒈 ─ ੈ༊
again probably isn't too bothered, he's just happy that you're comfortable enough with him to be using his lipbalm. might try to kiss you when you wear it because hey, why not??

𝒔𝒂𝒏 ─ ੈ༊
i can imagine it being san's lipbalm, honestly: cherry vanilla. he'd most likely realise the tube he'd put into his bag for work had gone missing, only to find it on your dresser later that day. would smile softly, the idea of kissing you in his mind whenever he used it.

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊 ─ ੈ༊
i can see him being kinda pouty tbh: "jagiya!! that's mine ~" wouldn't stay upset for too long, but would make you ask him whenever you wanted to use it - might let it slide once or twice, just because he thought you looked pretty with it on.

𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 ─ ੈ༊
perhaps you'd borrowed his lipbalm to try the new eyeshadow trend you'd seen on tiktok - you didn't think much about it at first because hey, it's just a lipbalm, but when wooyoung notices i can see him being mildly upset because he 'spent good money on that' - doesn't let you borrow anything ever again.

𝒋𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒐─ ੈ༊
jongho just let's you take it whenever you like; you'd think he didn't know but the reality of it was he did, he just didn't mind enough to let thet be of knowledge to you. he'd also think it was nice that you were comfortable enough to use something of his and would probably switch it everytime it ran low, just so you had some there.