─ ੈ༊ 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆

𝒔𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒘𝒂 ─ ੈ༊ 
i think seonghwa would be pretty suprised about seeing his face on the back of your phone. at first he'd probably come across as a bit confused, before asking you about it, only to get excited and brag about it to the other members. "i bet your person doesn't have your face in their phonecase"

𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈 ─ ੈ༊
he'd notice the photocard a week after your birthday: your parents had gotten you the zero to one album as a gift, and you'd coincidentally pulled out one of hongjoong’s photocards. he'd act all calm about it, but inside, he was so happy. would probably post a photo on instagram.

𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒉𝒐 ─ ੈ༊
yunho would be the kinda person to grab the phone outta your hands and examine the photocard. would low-key bounce around the house in happiness, because you "have a photocard??? of me??? aw you love me~" you'd probably have to pin him down to keep him from breaking anything with his jumping.

𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒈 ─ ੈ༊
hm, yeosang is a rather quiet soul, i think he'd show his happiness rather discreetly; taking a small photo and showing it around the group, only really buzzing with happiness when he was alone.

𝒔𝒂𝒏 ─ ੈ༊
this extra boi. would most likely gasp so loudly you could hear him from down the street. san would take your phone from your hands, gloating to the members, passing the phone around with a smug look on his face.

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊 ─ ੈ༊
baby would 100% be the one to take a picture of you to put in his phone case to feel included i'm not even joking i'm *crying noises* you'd probably scold him lightly, before bursting out in laughter at his innocence. please i made myself cry i want a mingi

𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 ─ ੈ༊
wooyoung... i feel like he'd act all happy at first... before askibg you things like "why this photocard though? why not this one? why did you put my photocard in your case when I'm right here? am I not beautiful enough in real life?" a kiss would probably shut him up ~

𝒋𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒐─ ੈ༊
i feel like jongho would be the most normal person about this. he'd probably see the photocard, confront you about it before sheepishly revealing his album of surprisingly cute photos of you which he kept for when he went on tour >-<