Announcement!

Hello lovelies!

How have all of you been?

Before all of you get excited, no this is not an announcement for a sequel or a prequel or anything like that. 

I just wanted to let all of you know that I have started writing a new story on Wattpad! Yayy :D

It's called The Valentine's Note! 

Here's a brief summary to it-- 

“Strange,” I remarked as the waitress left us at a table in the corner. “You seem like a person who has lots of confidence. Why’d you send me the anonymous note then?”

He shrugged and replied, “Thought that would impress you.”

“Really?” I inquired and he nodded. “Well, it didn’t.”

His lips quirked up in amusement and he shut the menu he had just opened up to look at me. “Then why are you here?”

*

Ava Nelson is a blunt and carefree person who truly loathes Valentine's Day with all her heart.

What she doesn't expect is to receive an anonymous card and a rose, landing her in a position to become this certain someone's Valentine's date.

Of course, that's just plain creepy to her.

But her best friend seems to think otherwise.

Read to find out what happens between Ava and this stranger!

If you found this interesting, please go and check it out! It's on my profile and I've also added the link so click on the external link if you want to read it. 

Thank you for all your support, votes and encouraging comments! <3 <3 

I love you guysss <3