Chapter 3

Miu's POV

A few days later I was asked to sell in the Abyss IV again, I got happy when I heard it maybe I can meet the cloak guy again today hes my very first friend that I met ever since I got from this world, I may not know everything about him but he is very kind.

I sat on an empty side of the market and prepared to flat out the cloth and place the crops on it neatly, I made sure everything is ready. I sat there for a couple of hours and as always it didnt really sell well I also havent met the cloaked guy. I let out a sigh ''Whats with the sigh? Are you tired?'' I heard someone say as I look up

It was the cloaked man, a smile appeared on my face ''Cloaked man! Im very happy to see you again'' I saw a bit of smile inside the cloak and it made me smile even more ''Id like to buy them all again'' I waved my hands in front of me showing not to buy them all ''I know that you're very kind but you dont have to buy them all, what would you like to buy? some potatoes, carrots or ?''

I picked out the best ones that I could find as I felt a hand on my shoulder and made me look back up again at the cloaked man ''I would really like to buy it all'' he wrapped up all the crops and gave me 4 gold coins ''Sir this is too much you already gave me a lot last time, I really appreciate your kindness but'' I looked at the gold coins that are on my hands ''Take it, Id be happy if you do''

The cloaked man called for a cart and put the crops in there and told the man operating the cart something that I couldnt hear, the cart went away while the cloaked man stayed ''Hey would you like to go have a dinner with me?'' He asked, I was having second thoughts but I might as well go since he's been very kind to me.

He took me somewhere like a restaurant but not a fancy one since were at the Abyss IV everything is just normal here, a lady handed us a menu and I was too embarrassed to pick one so I let the cloaked man pick for me ''I know youll like this dish'' he said and smiled.

''I havent got your name may I know what it is?'' The cloaked man asked ''Im Miu, may I know whats your name as well sir?'' I hope he doesnt really mind it since he already looks mysteriously with the cloak ''You can call me Diavon but please do call me Mr.D when were at a very public'' I nodded in response I should remember that it seems like he doesnt want to know anyone that hes here maybe hes a criminal?? with all those money it might be possible.

Our meal arrived and it truly taste amazing , the table was full of foods that I have never seen before. I ate like the world is ending tomorrow ''This is really good! I havent tasted anything like this before'' Im probably gonna die of happiness with this food, its nothing like at home at all! ''You can eat as much as you can its my treat'' He said with a gentle tone.

I finally finished eating as I calm myself down before talking again to Diavon. After a few minutes ''Im soo full Mr. Diavon I could never thank you enough Im gonna repay you someday whenever I can'' I smiled at him as we continue having conversations until it starts to get late outside ''Its been an honor to have a talk with you, we should do this again some other time, Miu'' I nodded with delight ''I would be happy to! Its getting dark so I probably need to go home now everyone might get worried''.

We said farewells to each other and Im on my way home. The old man saw me and said ''Young man where have you been! How much did you earn today?'' The old man asked as he drags me to the small village, to my home ''The cloaked man bought it all again and earned 4 gold coins'' The old man was shocked by the 4 gold coins ''Thats great young man! you should be the one whos gonna sell everything now'' the old man laughed. The old man patted my back and head back to his home while I also went in m y room.

I changed my clothes since I got all sweaty earlier and lay down, thinking about what will happen next and excited to meet Diavon again and talk about things like the books that he reads . I closed my eyes and fell asleep for the night.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
AN:: Thank you for reading once again!! I appreciate it! Please do tell if I made a mistake