Chapter 6

Miu's POV

Waking up to the sound of birds instead of those cries of agony in the cell is very pleasant. I opened up my eyes and looks to my right side where the big window is seeing the birds on their nest feeding their children and puts a warmth to my heart ''Liking the scenery?'' I got startled and look at where the person is ''Oh Hey Jiru Good morning'' I sat up and was about to get off the bed.

''You can sleep more if youd like'' Jirum said and sat on the bed beside me, he fixed up my bed hair and caress my cheek, it was very cold early in the morning and the warmness of his hand is very soothing ''Its seems like youre still sleepy'' He let out a chuckle ''If youre ready to get off the bed come downstairs and eat breakfast'' He pats my head and gets out of the room.

I went downstairs and dining room are very easy to know where they are located with houses like these since Ive seen it on every picture on the internet. The house is indeed big that the entrance is as big as my familys house.

I saw Jirum and he lead me to the dining room and pulled a chair for me and as I sit down he puts a cloth on my lap and the butlers place foods in front of me, I feel like Im being spoiled too much here but why? ''Hey Jiru? Why are you being soo kind to me? I mean Im just a nobody'' He looked at me and sighed ''Miu youre not a nobody.. you actually attracted my eyes..and you look like someone'' He mumbled the last sentence that I couldnt really hear but I didnt ask because Im too embarrassed to do so.

After that Jirum allowed me to roam around the garden and there I met two identical people sitting under a tree one person is reading a book while the other is sleeping on the others lap. I didnt want to interact so I just passed by when I felt a hand on my shoulder ''I havent seen you around~ Are you new here?'' the person from earlierwell one of them Ah yes you could say that Mr. Jirum took me in I politely said ''Oh~ Jirum huhWell hi~ My name is Len and here is my brother Shin'' I saw the other identical twin coming closer holding a book so the person that Im talking to is the one laying down.

Theyre actually pretty easy to recognize, Len has a very cheery personality while Shin is a serious person. Len wrapped his arm around my neck and we walk around the garden while Shin follows from behind while Len and I talk about things like our past and stuff, I couldnt tell that I got reincarnated though.

Len showed me around the manor and everywhere that I need to know they were very kind to me, theyre actually very comfortable to be around with. Were now sitting on the same spot where they were earlier under the tree and Shin is telling me about the book that he was reading while Len is laying down on my lap while playing with my hand. Weve been talking that we didnt notice it was getting dark so we made our farewell going to our own ways to our own rooms.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
AN:: Thank you for reading!!