-(18)

Its been six days since we left that hell hole

Its been six days since we left that hell hole. Six days since we haven't even see Aurora. Jace sent one of his cobra friends to look around the house gates and see if she was there, but apparently he got spooked and ran off before anyone saw him, and before he saw her.

I was terrified for her. I wanted her to be safe. I hoped they weren't too angry with her and that they were alright with the fact that she ran. I knew they would blame me for it and I was okay with that, as long as she is alright. 

"Hey babe", I heard Ollie say, he tucked me onto his lap as I straddled him and put my head in the crook of his kneck. I was so overwhealmed, and I was so stressed about Aurora. He held my back up and put his arms around me, the oppsite of his hands reaching either side of my waist.

"Hey its alright, we will get her back, Jace hasnt slept since they took her, he thinks that its all his fault. Grey still has the passport and I'm sure that we can get her out of there, I promise", he said to me with his face in my hair. I knew he was also worried about her, he said he saw her as a little sister. 

"But what happens if they hurt her", I say. We had camped out in Florida, it was a small house but it was beautifully decorated and it had such homey vibes to it all. It had 4 bedrooms and a medium sized kitchen. Aurora would love it so much. 

"Hey hun, we got the DNA results back", He said. I completely forgot about that to be honest with you. From all the craziness, I forgot I even had more family. I just wanted my father to be a good man.

I went over and sat down in the chair opposite the computer. He pulled the results up for me. My brothers were there and so was my mother. I search the screen when I set onto a name. Derick Houser. I moved the mouse slowly to his name and clicked onto with my eyes closer.

I opened my eyes to see a man. He was around late late forties, early fifties although he did look pretty young. I had his nose and his mouth shape. I had his jaw and I had his eye colour. I looked a lot more like him than my mother. I looked at his job description. He was a sheriff in Florida. It was like it was meant to be. It was a town I had never heard of before but it was only four hours away. He was a good man, he solved crimes, took down bad guys.

My father was four hours away. Wait, did he know about me? I wouldn't think that my mother would say anything about me. I mean he never even thought to look for me before why would he want to now? The other saw the look on my face and Ollie grabbed my hands.

"It couldn't hurt to try. If he got legal custody you wouldn't have to run away anymore, you could be with him and be happy.", Ollie said. I knew he wouldn't want to leave me. I wanted to meet him. To see what he was like. 

I looked into him more. Turns out he never remarried, he had no more kids, I was his only daughter. I didn't know if he would want me. I looked further on and saw that he helps out at the kids school every now and again, he loved to fish and ride bikes even though he was middle-aged. He was the perfect father. I guess that's why my mother always held onto me. So I could never have this happy life and this view of my father.

"I want to meet him.", I said. I knew that Aurora needed my help, but they wouldn't hurt her, she was still there sister after all and they would never do anything to put her in harms way. I also wanted to get to know my father, I had never done anything for myself before and today was that day.

"Alright, I'll get his address and we will drive there right now", He said. 

"Don't you think we should call first?", I asked. He shook his head.

"No, let it be a surprise so you can see his true reaction", He said. I nodded and started playing with my fingers. 

"I'm going to get into the shower", I said. He nodded and ran off, before coming back with some skin tight black jeans and a black t-shirt with Guns and Roses on the front. It was an amazing band that I have always loved. I smile at Ollie who smiles back twice as big.

"Okay so I got the address, its 4 hours away so if you want to get ready and we will leave in about half an hour", Grey said, Lila ran up to me and hugged me as hard as she could.

"I'm so happy that your found out where you came from, I just hope he's not an ass", She said. I smiled at her. I also hope he isn't an ass.

I got into the shower and quickly washed my body. I used Ollies shampoo and body wash so I smelled just like him. I got out the shower, got dressed and dried my hair. Ollie came in and pulled me into his chest and put his head in my hair.

"Hmm you smell like me", He said. I just rolled my eyes playfully and kept brushing my hair. He pulled it out of my hand, pulled me onto his lap and started to brush my hair for me. I leant against him. 

"Hey don't worry, if he doesn't like you then you can come and live with us and Lila. I'm pretty sure she and Grey have something going on, and I'm 100 percent sure Jace is in love with Aurora", Ollie said. I looked up to him and I kissed him.

We had kissed before but this one was full of passion, he pushed my back onto the bed and climbed over me. He kissed me even more, on the neck and soon to my collar bone. 

"Ollie", I managed to gasp out. He stopped and looked at me. He smirked then looked at my stressed out but turned on face. I didn't want it to go too far.

"I'm sorry, did I scare you", He said. I smiled at him and shook my head. He then smiled, caressed my cheek and he kissed me again and I kissed him back. I took control and straddles him. 

"Hey -Woah I'm sorry guys I should of knocked ", Jace said wondering in. God he should of knocked, a tiny bit of me was relieved that he did come in, I didn't want to push him away if I said no.

"Yeah you should of", Ollie said clearly pissed off. I just smile at him and give a little giggle.

"Cockblocker", I heard him whisper and then got off me. I was bright red in the face and crawled off the bed. I refused to look at Jace's face as he walked out. Ollie then turned to me.

"You ready?", He said to me. I nodded and we headed up the stairs. 

We walked to the car and we all piled in  and started our way to my fathers home. I just pray he was a kind soul, and that he would want to take me in as his own. Even if he didn't, I just wanted to at least meet him.