-(26)-

It was a beautiful purple ball gown with a dark purple satin top coming down to a silky purple, with red and blue flowers etched onto the skirt

It was a beautiful purple ball gown with a dark purple satin top coming down to a silky purple, with red and blue flowers etched onto the skirt. I felt like a princess. I put my hair up with tow plaits coming into the middle, letting my hair flow all the way down my back. I sat and did simple makeup with a bit of purple eyeshadow. Just a dabber though. I looked into the mirror and put the white satin heels on. I was truly a princess. 

I walked down the stairs to see the boys stood there ready waiting for me, in black and blue tuxes with their muscles practically bulging from the streams. They were tall and large and very intimadating. There mouths opened when they saw me. Father put his hand out for me and I hestitated as he sighed. He went backwards and Damien came forwards in which I happily grabbed his arm.

"You look amazing and ever so beautiful", Damien said in my ear. We walked to the car to find two limos stood waiting. I got in one with Damien, Vin my father and Kyle. Great this is gonna go well.

"Remember best behaviour", Father said without looking up from his phone. I just nodded and sat awkwardly next to Kyle whilst plying with the end of my dress.

"So they will call us all out, and then you will be the end one behind the double doors. Don't be nervous, hold your head up high, also behave with Arthur, he is an arragant lad but god is he powerful", My father said. I discreetly rolled my eyes and looked out of the window.

We were in the care for about twenty minutes before rolling up to a huge manor with banners and huge collums keeping the place up made from white marble. It had many people surrounding the area, with lots of girls just like me in fancy dresses and a stressed look on their face, with their own brothers and fathers, not a mother in sight. 

I got out of the car and adjusted my dress. Damien came straight over to me and put an arm on the small of my back and pushed me forwards towards the huge double doors. I heard music being placed as we walked along the red carpet to the epi-centre of the ball. We arrived at the back of double doors, my brothers being called one by one, then my father and lastly me.

"AURORA KING, DAUGHTER OF ORLANDO KING", The announcer shouted. I walked down the stair case to my brothers and father with many eyes staring at me as I did, a few woah and wows coming from the crowd. I kept a cold face on until I noticed a group of other girls all in dresses calling me over.

"Um, I'll be right back", I said to them and they follower my gaze and they nodded hesistantly. I walked over to the girls. There were three of them. One in red, One in blue and One in pink. 

"Hi, I'm rosemary", The one in red said, she had flaming ginger hair that tangles everywhere, making her look just like Merida.

"I'm Chloe", The one in Blue said and we both nodded.

"And I'm Princess", The last girl said. I raised my eyebrow as she rolled her eyes.

"I have 6 brothers, not exactly fun to call me princess all the time trust me, they are marrying me to this asshole from the English", She said. I laughed.

"Same here, the future don", I said. Their eyes widened at me.

"You mean Arthur. Jesus I'm so sorry for you, that man is the biggest asshole you will ever meet. I'm marrying his older brother but he is seen as a bastard so he won't get the title.", Princess said. I nodded and laughed. They brought be closer to them.

"Alright, all of the girls here are getting married unwillingly and trust me they are just as pissed as us, they are all completely blanking their siblings and parents", She said quietly. I look around to see all the girls stood looking rather uncomftable as I'm guessing their future husband were trying to make a move. We all rolled our eyes. 

I kept going until I saw a group of boys, all in tuxes and dressed like they were on the red carpet. I stopped at the ring leader, with dark blonde hair and an obnixious smirk when he saw us looking.

"That's Arthur, the middle one", She said. Bloody brilliant.

"We have a plan, the Russians somehow got a tip we would be here, they will attack very soon and have made a deal not to harm the girls and to kill the men, all the girls are okay with it, being treated like shit for years takes a toll on people.", she said. I nodded and looked around for my brothers and father but they were no where to be seen.

I look for Arthur but he is also gone, they were probably talking about my doom. Princess, Rosemary and Chloe were looking around at the girls before they all winked at eachother, jesus they were all in on it. 

"Hello my dear fiance", I heard a voice behind me. Great. I turn around to see a blonde boy with a huge smirk on his face, checking me out from head to toe.

"Would you like this dance with the amazing me", He said with a smile, a cruel smile. I look towards the girls and they nod. I put the drink down that I had in my hand and took his slowly. He pulles me to his chest and tucks a hand around my waist. He smirks and looks down at my lips.

"Wow, what a beautiful fiance I have, all mine", He said with a grin on his face. I was polite and walked with him towards the middle of the dance floor. The other girls did that too with their partners, looking just as uncomftable. He pulled me close as we danced.

"So my darling, tell me about yourself", He said.

"I'm gay.", I said quickly with a straight face. He looked shocked for a second before figuring out I was joking. He laughed. I looked and see my father and brothers watching with a smile thinking I was having a good time.

"Look, do you really want to get married to me?", I asked him. He looked at me for a second before coming closer.

"Of course, your the most beautiful girl in the room, our children with be beautiful with both of out genes put together, you'll be great in bed too", He said trying to be seductive. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off me.

"I'm done dancing now asshole", I said and walked off elegantly. I go towards the girls and we all sit and watch as all the girls are forced to dance with a man they hate. A few were happy though, a few looked completely and utterly in love meaning they were probably raised together for this very reason. I rolled my eyes.

The music was then cut short when bullets were thrown around the room. 

Oh shit.