[3]

~GALAXY P.O.V

"Twilight, when we walk in there. Just walk in normally," I told her and she nodded before I knocked on the door. "Come in," Celestia called from inside her office before I opened the door and we walked inside.

"How may I help you?" she asked us. "My name's Twilight Sparkle and this is my sister, Galaxy Star. W-we're new here, and... Well, I understand that Fluttershy found a crown this morning and gave it to you," Twilight told her as Celestia got up from her desk, holding some files.

"Yes. I've had Vice Principal Luna put it somewhere for safekeeping. No idea how it ended up in the front lawn. Were either of you interested in running for Princess of the Fall Formal this year?" she asked us as she put the files away.

"Uh, no. Not exactly. The truth is... Well, the truth is I... You see, the crown is actually..." "Princess of the Fall Formal?" I cut Twilight off. "It's Canterlot High's big Fall dance," she explained to us. "Like the Grand Galloping Gala," Twilight said and I face-palmed.

"Uh, Grand Galloping Gala?" she questioned, confused. "Oh, uh, it was a big deal at our mother's old school. A long time ago. How is the princess of the Fall Formal chosen, exactly?" I asked Celestia.

"Here at Canterlot High, the students select one of their peers to represent them. She receives her crown at the Fall Formal," Celestia explained to us before she leads us out of the room. "Hmm. You asked me if I was interested in running for Princess. Can anyone run?" Twilight asked her.

"Yes. You just need to let the head of the Fall Formal planning committee know you'd like to be on the ballot. Was there anything else?" Celestia asked us as she grabbed the door. "Um, nope! That was it!" Twilight told her and I nodded with a smile.

"Well, if you do need anything else, my door is always open," she told us before she closed the door and Spike stuck his head out of Twilight's bag. "Twilight? Galaxy? Why didn't ya just tell her the crown belonged to Twilight and ask for it back?" he asked us as we walked down the hallway to the main hall.

"I think she was going to," I told Spike and Twilight nodded. "I was, but imagine if one of them showed up in Equestria saying they came from a place filled with tall, fleshy, two-legged creatures with these? We'd think they were crazy!" Twilight explained to us before we looked at Spike.

"Hmm. You make a good point," Spike told us

"Looks like if I want the crown back. One of us will have to become Princess of the Canterlot High Fall Formal. So that's what we're gonna do!" I said before I threw my hands up into the air as the two looked at me. "And how exactly do you both plan on doing that?" Spike asked us.

"Oh, I have no idea!" I shouted with a smile before the school bell rang and everyone walked around again as Twilight and I groaned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We ended up running into Fluttershy again and she leads us to the lunchroom, where we stood in line to get lunch. "I know my sister and I just met you, but we were wondering if you might be able to help us with something," I told her as Twilight picked up a burger and water before putting it on her tray.

I ended up grabbing the water and a bowl of fruit salad and put them on my tray. "Of course!" Fluttershy told us as she picked up a fruit salad before Twilight did the same. "I've decided to run for Princess of the Fall Formal, and–" Twilight was cut off with a gasp from Fluttershy as she dropped her fruit salad and the juice ended up on Twilight.

"Oh! Oh, gosh! Sorry. It's just, oh, running for Fall Formal Princess is a really bad idea," Fluttershy told us as she rubbed Twilight's shirt with napkins to get the juice out of her shirt. "Why?" I asked her as Fluttershy set the napkins down.