[6]

~FLASH P.O.V

The school bell rang and everyone walking around while wearing tails and ears. I was carrying my guitar on my back with my jacket on as I was walking with the girls. "Doesn't everyone look just fabulous?" Rarity said before Twilight put a hand on her shoulder.

"It was a great idea, Rarity!" Twilight told her as Galaxy turned to me. "I still can't believe you were able to finish that music so fast," Galaxy told me with the sweetest of smiles I've ever seen.

I blushed as I smiled. "Well, I'm happy to help you guys," I told them. I noticed Applejack's glare ahead and I looked forward and saw Sunset with Snips and Snails behind her.

"Don't know what she's smilin' about. Twilight's the one that's gonna be Princess of the Fall Formal," Applejack said as Sunset walked past us like a queen while Snips and Snails giggled while looking at Twilight and I.

She knocked on Vice Principal Luna's office and she opened the door.

"Vice Principal Luna! Something terrible has happened!" Sunset said with a fake worried voice and the two walked off. "I'll be right back," I told the girls and walked after them.

They walked to the gym and the place was destroyed. I gasped slightly at this.

"Isn't this just awful? And after Pinkie Pie worked so hard to make things so perfect! Why would Twilight Sparkle do something like this?" Sunset faked a voice and Vice Principal Luna looked at her confused.

"Why would you think Twilight was responsible for something like this?" Luna asked her before Sunset held up a file. "Because I have proof, and I also have some... Concerns about Twilight's sister, Galaxy Star," Sunset told her.

I glared at her slightly before walking off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I put on my normal shirt and took off the tail and ears, I found the photos that I needed to prove Twilight's innocence. I knocked on her office door and opened it.

I saw Galaxy and Twilight inside with Vice Principal Luna.

"Vice Principal Luna. I found these in a trash can in the library. Thought you should see them," I told her as I handed her the two photos. "Someone obviously combined these photos to make it look like Twilight was the one who trashed the gym, and also lie about Galaxy," I told her as she looked over the photos.

"I appreciate you bringing these to my attention, Flash," Luna said before she walked to her chair and sat down.

"In light of this new evidence, you may of course continue your bid to be crowned the Princess of the Fall Formal, Twilight. And Galaxy, you may also be allowed to attend the Fall Formal," Luna told them and Galaxy's smiled before she ran over to me and hugged me.

I froze for a second before I relaxed in the hug. "Thank you! You have no idea how important this is to us!" Galaxy told me. I saw her blush before she pulled back as I put my hands in my jacket pockets.

I chuckled. "What was I gonna do? Not prove your innocence? Wouldn't be much of a Canterlot Wondercolt, would I?" I stepped closer to her and she smiled at me.

"I am afraid enough damage has been done to the gym that we will have to postpone the dance until tomorrow night. If you will excuse me, I need to let my sister know about this latest development," Luna told us before she walked out of the room.

"So, uh, I was wondering. If you aren't already going with somebody, wanna go to the Fall Formal with me tomorrow night?" I asked her, hope filling my heart.