Chapter 03

2005

A complicated air had settled over Miho as she gazed blankly out of the tinted bullet proof window of the car.

"Miho-ojou-sama is something troubling you?" The teen girl's personal chauffer, Fujimoto-san asked.

Snapping out of it, the green eyed girl replied. "... it's nothing of too much concern. Thank you for asking though."

Looking in the rear view mirror to see the cerulean blue haired girl, the middle old aged man knew that something was troubling his young mistress' thoughts. He after all had called out to her several times to tell her that they had arrived to Seikaku Gakuen, until he had finally decided ask if something was the matter.

Even though, she had said it was nothing of much concern, he knew it was something much larger than that or she wouldn't be troubled by it. He had been assigned to be her personal chauffer from since she had entered middle school so he knew her personality well, but he decided not to pry. He would just tell the old madam about it. "Miho-ojou-sama, we have arrived."

Suddenly realizing that they were in Seikaku's school grounds, Miho exited the black vehicle by herself, thanking Fujimoto-san for dropping her off and telling him she would be in contact if she wanted a ride home before closing the car door.

Once Miho walked further into the school grounds, she immediately noticed the unusual atmosphere.

Almost all the girls were gathered in separate groups as they gossiped amongst each other with the school's daily newspaper in their hands.

She suddenly had a terrible feeling.

Some of the gossip reached her ears:

"Yeah, I know right. She kind of deserved it."

"What was she expecting to happen by having a delinquent boyfriend?"

"Being associated with those kind of people will only lead to something bad happening to you."

"Look at her background. You can't expect nothing much from her."

"Why didn't she use the brain that she got into this school with to pick a better boyfriend? Her having him as a boyfriend led this to happening to her."

"She basically asked for it to happen! Tainting our school's reputation!"

"Miho!" Makana ran up to her friend with a grim look on her face, holding a newspaper in her hand.

By the gossip and seeing the bold title on the newspaper, Miho knew exactly why the school was like this. But how did the person behind the newspaper find out? She had only received word about this event, early this morning. She had only known about this, because of her sources that kept her updated about things involving Seikaku.

.

.

.

.

"Aine Watanabe, scholarship student, third year in class one, from the middle school division. Brutally beaten and raped. Still in hospital. The beating and assault happened while she was with her delinquent boyfriend by another group of delinquents who came to deal with her boyfriend, on her way home." Makana summarized everything from the newspaper, then slammed it down onto the desk. "Who in the world would write something like this, in such a blaming the victim's way, publish it, and scatter it all over the school for everyone to see?!! There are even photos!!!"

With her laptop already out, Miho was already typing.

"For such photos to be taken while leaving no clue of the assailants other than they were apart of some gang, that means the person or people who wrote and published this was/were there or most likely have connections with the bastards who did this!" The violet eyed girl growled.