Chapter 9

"Hahahahahaha!" Josh laughs loudly.

"Josh?" I ask worriedly.

"Josh!" Sam exclaims surprised.

"Josh..." Mike mutters angrily.

"Oh, oh very good! Every one of you! Got my name! And after all you've been through! Good, good-good-good. I mean how does that feel?" Josh asks crazily.

Sam unties Ashley and Mike unties Chris. I notice Ashley has a black eye.

"Right? How does it feel? Do you enjoy feeling terrorized? Humiliated? I mean, panicked? All those emotions that my sisters got to feel once one year ago! Only guess what? They didn't get to laugh it off! No! Nope! No no no! They're gone!" Josh exclaims.

"I don't know if you noticed this, Josh, but none of us are laughing." Mike says with a glare.

"Oh come, come-come-come-come. Why the long faces? Come on! It's good to get the heart racing every now and then, right? And race they did, I mean, every one of you, just pitter-pat, pitter-pat! I hope you appreciated my little phantasmagorical spectacle!" Josh exclaims.

A clip shows how Josh turns on the candle.

"Ahh! Did that just happen?" We hear Ashley exclaim.

"I mean, no detail too small! No opportunity missed! It was such a delight to play the puppet master to all of your Pavlovian panic!" Josh exclaims with a crazy smile.

A clip shows how Josh creates the ghosts.

"And all that gore? I mean, gore, there was gore galore!!! Fake bodies... I mean, God that shit was expensive!" Josh exclaims happily.

A clip shows how he did the saw trap with Ashley and himself.

"And no retakes! Nope, nope, nope, only double takes! You should have seen your faces. Hook, line and sinker, for every little stinker!" Josh exclaims with a chuckle.

"Josh... Your fingerprints were all over this. It was obviously you." Sam points out.

"She has a point. You did let little things slip." I say, thinking back to the seance. 

"Oh really? Really really really?" Josh asks.

"You're crying out for help, Josh... Come on, you wanted to get caught, didn't you?" Sam asks.

"Oh sure. I'm totally just crying out for help. "Help me! Oh help me! Help help." Come on!! Come on! It was just for fun! I mean, so you got a little bit of egg on your face, right? Nobody got hurt--." Josh is cut off by Chris.

"Well he's definitely off his meds." Chris mutters.

"Aw come on, you guys. Revenge is the best medicine!" Josh exclaims slowly losing his smile.

"No it's not. You need help." I say frowning.

"You're done." Mike says while glaring.

"Mike, he's sick--." Chris tries to reason.

"What? Come on, you guys are all going to thank me when you guys become internet sensations!" Josh exclaims.

"Wait what...?" Chris asks.

"Did you video us?" I ask worriedly.

"Oh you better believe this little puppy is going viral ladies and germs. I mean we got unrequited love. We got... we got blood! I don't think there's enough hard drives in China to count all the views we're gonna get, you guys." Josh explains.

"What are you talking about you ass hat? Jessica IS FUCKING DEAD." Mike yells and I slightly flinch.

"What?" Josh asks confused.