Chapter 18

SMUT warning, please skip if uncomfortable.

Raven's POV:

I dropped Eve on my bed, letting a small thud sound out into the almost silent apartment except for mine and her heavy breathing. I looked down at her with such intense desire in my eyes that she almost seemed scared.

My gaze softened as I leaned on one knee on the side of the bed and held one of her cheeks in my hand. "Are you certain you want to do this? We don't have to, Eve." "That's not it," she began to shake her head slightly, "I'm just afraid I won't be good enough for you." My brow furrowed slightly in annoyance at her words.

I sighed before reaching up and firmly cupping both of her cheeks in my hands, "Eve, you could never not be good enough for me. I don't care if you're bad," I then smirked at her, "I'm the teacher here anyway, so why don't you just relax and be a good little student, hm?"

I knew my own eyes had darkened nearly entirely at the sight of her submission because the desire I had seen before had returned to her now slightly darkened ocean blues.

I pushed her backwards on the bed, placing her in the middle and on her back, I then took a moment to just stare into those gorgeous bluey greys that had been haunting my thoughts for the past few weeks.

I ran my finger over her cheekbones, her brows, across her lips, and finally along her jawline, where I carefully pulled her chin up towards me. "You're beautiful, Evelyn." She smiled at me with one of the most breathtaking smiles I've ever seen. "You're just as beautiful, if not more, Raven."

I smiled at her and lowered my lips over hers, giving her the option to back away if she so desired. To my relief, she wrapped her arms around my neck and brought them up to meet mine, and it was as if pure ecstasy had overtaken both of our minds as soon as they touched.

As we continued our passionate kiss, I guided her back down into the bed. I swiped my tongue along her bottom lip, demanding entrance, but she refused. I let out a slight growl before reaching my hands down to one of her breasts and tugging one of her hardened nipples through her dress.

She moaned, and I took advantage of the opportunity to shove my tongue into her mouth. I explored her mouth and pulled her tongue into mine as I lightly sucked on it; she moaned and tugged on my hair.

I groaned at the action, she pulled away, seemingly out of breath from the sheer passion of the kiss, but I didn't give her much time to collect herself as I latched on to her neck, nipping, sucking, and biting it as I moved my way down towards her collar bone.

I smirked as I lifted my head to look at the vicious, dark marks I had left on her skin before reaching down and grabbing the hem of her dress and sliding it up and off of her soft and creamy skin. I grunted in appreciation and hissed a low "fuck" when I saw she hadn't worn a bra with the dress and was only wearing a pair of black lace panties.