Chapter 38: Its always been you

March 1 2023

"Davina hurry up we're already late!" Sav called down the hall.

"I'm coming I'm coming!" I walked out and did a little spin, "so how do I look?"

"Hot" she replied, "which is perfect because I heard Austin Butler was going to be at this party." She said wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Okay? Why does that matter." I laughed

"Because you're single now! We gotta get you back out there! Plus Austin is H-O-T!"

I laughed at her some more, "He is attractive yes, but I'm not interested."

She put the back of her hand to my forehead, "are you feeling alright?" Then she got a glimmer in her eyes, "Who's the boy?"

"Umm, no boy, now let's go."

———

By the time we got to the party it was already packed with people dancing and loud music, we squeezed our way through finding the spot Owen said to meet him at.

"Bout time you two showed up!"

"Hey!" I leaned in to hug him, "No Charlie?"

"Oh Charlie is here," he said nervously, "Charlie is also wasted."

I scanned the party to see a very intoxicated Charles Gillespie at the bar, "my fucking god," I thought to myself as I walked over to him.

"Charlie what the fuck." I said yanking him around to face me.

"OH hey beautiful, sorry Davina, how's it hanging" he slurred his words

"Are you joking?" I said sternly, "you're THIS drunk already."

"Well you see, the love of my life told me today she didn't think we'd work out and I basically would ruin her life. So, respectfully, I was a little fucking sad."

"I did not say that Charlie, I apologized what do you want me to do?"

"Tell everyone about us, if you are actually sorry and actually want this, tell everyone."

And with that I made my way over to the stage grabbing the microphone and tapping it with my finger to grab everyone's attention.

"Hi, um, my name is Davina, super great party right?" Silence. "Ha ha...right. Okay anyways a long time ago I was in this really awful relationship and I didn't really date anyone after that because you know ... trauma. Then I met this guy who I fell for instantly but tried to ignore it because we worked together. Then I met this other boy who is and was perfect in every way, and I thought he would be my one and done, but we didn't workout because I never stopped loving the boy I met before him. Anyways I'm afraid I might have screwed things up with him too, but hopefully this song proves that, it's you Charlie, it's always been you and it's always going to be you."

🎶I miss you pushing me close to the edge
I miss you
I wish I knew what I had when I left
I miss you
You set fire to my world, couldn't handle the heat
Now I'm sleeping alone and I'm starting to freeze
Baby come bring me hell let it rain over me
Baby come back to me
I want you to ruin my life
You to ruin my life, you to ruin my life, yeah
I want you to fuck up my night, yeah
Fuck up my night, yeah, all of my nights, yeah
I want you to bring it all on
If you make it all wrong then I'll make it all right yeah
I want you to ruin my life yeah you ruin my life...🎶

As I finished the song everyone started clapping and I felt a pair of strong hands spin my around and dip me, a familiar pair of lips touching mine hard. Charlie rested his forehead on mine and whispered, "You're it for me Dav, I mean that."

The End

———

Dove just posted a photo!

Dove: finally got to meet this true beauty! Want a good day and even better night!

liked by: charles_gillespie and 1.5m others

DavinaRoden4Real: you're so lovely! Can't wait to work together soon! 😉

Fan1: I smell a song collab!

Fan2: you two together is powerful

[A/N]: this isn't technically the end end I'm going to give you guys some more into the future Dav and Charlie content it will just be mostly in Instagram post form. But I hope y'all loved the story, I loved making it]