Chapter 49

It was ten in the morning, the time we decided to meet and we were all ready. As we came, we saw two masked men and I knew who they were. I waved at them, and the taller one waved back, whom I suppose to be Taehyung. I was wearing:

Jimin was exactly opposite to what he seemed on texts

Jimin was exactly opposite to what he seemed on texts. Through texts one can have an impression that he is a hopeless flirt while reality was the exact opposite. He was the most shy man I had ever encountered. Blushing furiously even when we exchanged greetings. Sasha on the other hand was a flirt, a brave one. So, anytime he tried his cheesy lines on her, she replied with some kinky shit which ended up in making him embarrassed while making me and Tae cringe excessively.

Honestly, I had my best moments then. It seemed like a double date and we enjoyed ourselves to the fullest. Jimin was shy at first but later he became comfortable with us or we can say, he became used to Sasha's teasing him. We didn't even look towards the normal rides (corousel or that cup and plate one), we were more inclined towards the dangerous ones, like the free fall, drop towers, roller coasters. The food was awesome and we could imagine how the male population with us felt when they couldn't take off their mask. Heads over heels for their commitment.

After all those dangerous and heart throbbing rides, we decided on ending it with the ferris wheel. We saw Jimin coming with a lot of snacks.

"We cannot eat that many, Jimin", I asserted.

"Thats for me, I can take off my mask in the Ferris wheel. They are cubicles, no one can see us there", with this he winked. Ten marks for dedication. The distribution was such that I was with Jimin and Tae was made to sit with Sasha. Sasha's phone rang once midway and she declined it with a poker face. I raised my eyebrows asking her but she shook her head. I shrugged the odd feeling as we entered our cubicle. Jimin took off his mask and I could not take my eyes off him and as awkward as I am, I got caught staring him.

 Jimin took off his mask and I could not take my eyes off him and as awkward as I am, I got caught staring him

One word description: ethereal. Woah, he was particularly handsome in reality. He had a reversed egg face shape, narrowest in the chin, sweeping curvy eyelids that complimented his grecian nose and obtusely angled jawline. With the jaw narrower than the cheekbones, his face doesn't feel intimidating, but rather refined and friendly.