CH: 3 This can't be

CH: 3 This can't be

(Faith POV, from the Day Liam first came. LONG CHAPTER)

"How many things are in here?" I asked, looking around the attic.

"When did these things start to get this much?" I said, letting out a sigh.

"How long has it even been since I've been dead?" I asked myself, staring at the mirror.

I'm dead.

I have to keep reminding myself every day that I am dead.

At first, I didn't want to believe it.

It took me a month to come to terms with it.

I don't have any memories of the day I died.

I don't know how I died, I don't know where my body was, and I don't know what to do.

"Like why am I still here, isn't there? I don't know something called Heaven or Hell? Isn't there a Grim Reaper that's supposed to come and meet me?" I said to myself out loud.

"I've been talking to myself for two years," I yelled, letting out a laugh.

"I'm even answering myself, well. I suppose I was even doing those things before I died." I said, chuckling a bit.

"You know what? I'm quite funny when I think about it. Shit, I probably could have become a comedian." I said, staring at the ceiling of the attic.

"There were so many things that I wanted to do before I died," I said softly.

"I just want to know how I died? Where's my body? How come no one found me? And why am I in my house?" I said, tugging my hair.

"I had found myself back in my house with no memories about how I got there and what led me to be here. All I knew was I was in my home with a flower crown on my head, a flower crown that didn't belong to me.

"It's been a while since I've seen Pam; she stopped coming to the house a year ago. I can't say I blame her. I'm sure it made her feel weird cleaning up her best friend's house and not knowing what happened." I said, playing with a string of my hair.

I hate how I didn't even get my hair trimmed before I died. Now I'm stuck with needing a trim forever.

Pam. The day I saw her as a ghost will be a day I could never forget.

Her eyes were bloodshot red, she's been crying for hours most likely, and she was calling the police nonstop, telling them that they needed to look for me.

That I wouldn't have disappeared that way, that something must've happened to me.

That I wasn't at home, in the store, and my phone wasn't even ringing or seen on the find my friends feature on the iPhone.

I felt powerless staring at my best friend and unable to comfort her, watching her break down in tears, wondering what happened to me.

I even remember when she called out my name, asking me where I was.

I even had answered her as I stood next to her.

I remember watching her body still for a minute, looking up, and it felt like she was staring at me, but she stood up, shaking her head, and let out a humorless laugh.

The words that left her mouth made my heart break.

"We promised to be in each other's lives forever; you're my family. Where did she go? What happened to her? Something feels wrong; something happened to Faith. She wouldn't disappear." I remember hearing what Pam said as she walked back and forth in the living room.