5

"so you recognise my voice Ms. Dress "kj said through call .

" Yeah , can I get back the dress now ?" saying it loud enough to make sure Celine hears it .

"Ok I'll meet you there then. " said Stacey .

"What did he say , my dress is in good condition right ? " enquired Celine.

"Dude you saying like your friend was under a huge operation or something , shake it off . I'll go and get it tomorrow "

"But tomorrow you don't have any classes!!"

"Yeah I know he asked me to drop by his house tomorrow "said Stacey carelessly .

"Whatttt !!! His house , and you going ?! "

"Yeah I mean a cafe near his house"

"Oh ..ok ..do you want me to come with you ? If it is too awkward for you ? "

"No it's fine. You need to go to the birthday party tomorrow . "

"Hmm ...ok if you say so , but you can call me anytime if you need my help . I'll come straight to you . "

"Whose the younger and whose the elder one here . Chill , I have got this. "

.
.

"When are you leaving for the party? "asked Stacey coming out of her room .

"I don't know , why do you ask ? " replied Celine laying on the sofa watching tv .

"So that I can come before you leave . "said Stacey busy finding her phone that was on the sofa earlier .

"Wait a minute girl , are you wearing an earring . Just to go out to get my dress. Is that the one I bought you last time and you never touched even when I begged you like on my knees . " asked Celine with suspicion.

"Whaat ..you begged me so I thought I should wear it often. Nothing else ."said Stacey and ran to the main door as soon as she found her phone . "Im leaving , message me before you go . I'll try coming before you go . "

.

"He lives just 5 minutes from here why can't he come already " Stacey irritatedly picked up her phone and started checking her reflection .

"You are gorgeous "he whispered "oh that is strange , you didnt get shocked this time. I guess your ears are comfortable to my voice now ." KJ said with a teasing smile and sat on the chair across her .

"Hmm you wish , where's the dress ? "

Stacey p.o.v.

What's taking so long , the earring does look pretty on me .

"You are gorgeous " fuck this voice , it's painfully comforting . I don't want to admit this but his voice is sexy and gentle at the same time , it  gives me a strange sensation everytime he does this .

End of p.o.v.

"What's the hurry  , we can chat for sometime. Can't we . Or its completely fine if you are busy . " KJ said with a sorrowful face .

"You fine ? Ok I'll stay , tell me what is it.  I'm all ears ." Stacey wanted to be with him even if it was a whole day because she pitied him and deep down saw herself in him . She thought that he was another chance given to her and that she should atleast let him not go down and lock himself in the dark room where she has been living all this while .

10 minutes turned to 30 and without realising it was 3 hours since they started talking about random things about each other. There were no secrets about kj anymore as everyone knew about them so he was fine with sharing it with her .

*Phone rings*

CELL calling

"Oh shit I am finished now , I should leave now . See you later . " Stacey hurried to leave .

"Yeah but wait ..." Kj tried saying but she didn't listen and left . "You left your dress with me *scoffs* she is clumsy but cute.  See you later Ms . Dress ...aahh.

*Flashback *

"Aah right what is your name ? Is it just Ms .Dress ?

"Stacey woods ."

"And I am ..."

"Kevin John , I know your name "

"You do "

"Yeah I heard it when the others were talking about you behind your back . That's when I  heard about your stories. "

*End of  flashback *

"Right it's Stacey . Ms. Stacey I wish you would have stayed longer . "

.

.

"I'm home " said Stacey banging the front door trying to catch her breath.

"Why so early ?  You should have come later , there's still time before I leave .  "

"Ehhh..then why did you call me ? "

"Oh that , i just wanted to ask you where my white shirts were . But i found it the next moment I called you . I totally forgot that I called you . So how did it g(o)...Aah my dress .." Celine asked smiling .

"Shit ..the dress , i forgot to take the dress .."

"Stop it ..you didn't "

"I thought you wanted me home so I came in a hurry.  It's your fault . Why would you call me like that.  "

"I don't know get out , go and get it back first. I don't want to he(ar)..."

"Ok I'll go and get it ."

"Ehhh, you really leaving !!..Stace....oh she left....I thought she was going to refuse to that but she left rather fast . "

.
.
Calling KEVIN

brrrrrng....brrrrnnnggg...brrrnnng.

"Hello , you finally thought about your poor dress ."

"Umm, yeah . Did you make any plans , you free ? "asked hesitatingly

"No , actually I .....heyyyyy ...why are you standing infront of my house . ?" asked KJ with exhilaration.

Stacey turned to see the owner of the voice standing 5 steps away from her with both his hands hanging by his waist one holding his phone while the other holding a bag full of beer cans  .