67.

Silvery white moonlight sprinkled on the ground, there are screams everywhere. The night's aroma pervades the air, woven into a soft net, covering all the scenery inside. Everything that comes into contact with the eyes is covered with this soft net. It is not as realistic as it is during the day. They all have vague, illusory colors, each hiding its meticulousness. Point, keep its secrets, and make people feel like dreams.

But without thinking about anything else, Placing one arm under his head he was relaxing and watching a TV show when his wife entered the room with a tired face.  "Anzu," she muttered in a defeated tone while sitting on the bed.

"Hmm?" Without bothering to look up he replied.

"Yaar ghar me itna kaam hota hai... Main bohot thak jaati hu" she muttered, this time Anzala looked up. "I'm dying because of this headache " She added and Anzala open his arm.

(Man, there is so much work in the house... I am very tired.)

"Idhar aa" he whispered with a flood of love in his eyes, but he shouldn't forget his wife was Maizah. How could she be accepted his demand so easily?

(Come here)

"Main nahi aa rhi" She huffed while making an irritating face, anzala furrowed and rolled his eyes

(I'm not coming)

"Nahi aa rhi to nahi aa, bhaad me jaa" telling those love-filled words Anzala again shifts his gaze to the TV screen.

(Then go to hell)

Maizah glared at him, she wanted Anzala to do some efforts to bring her around but it was next to impossible. She also knew that, but the naive heart and its wishes... Alas!

After waiting for few more minutes Maizah laid down on the bed, but not beside him. She placed her head on his midsection, she wanted to show her offended side. Anzala smiled and curl his arm around her neck. "Ab kya hua?" He asked and pinched her cheek.

(What happened now?)

"I don't want to talk to you. You don't love me. Look at Afnaan, how much he loves his wife" Maizah showed her disappointment one more time, Anzala smiled and ran his fingers through her hair.

"Nayi nayi shadi Hui hai na... Thoda waqt guzarne do..."

(He is newly wed, that's why. Wait and watch, after some time he'll also become like this)

"Tune to nayi nayi shadi me bhi kabhi mere liye kuch special nhi kra tha" She pouted again.

(You never did anything special for me even in a new marriage.)

"Yaar Tujhe mujh se kitni shikayate hain?"

(Dude, how many complaints do you have with me?)

"Anginat"

(Uncountable)

"Chal ab sooja, jab tujhe neend aati hai to tu wese hi Pagal ho jaati hai." He removed her clip letting her hair fall on his abdomen,  

(Come on now sleep, you turn mad just like that when feels sleepy.)

"Anzu tu bohot bura hai, mujhe I love you bhi nhi bolta" Anzala ignored his wife's complaints and run his fingers through her long and silky hair.

(Anzu you're very bad, you don't even say me I love you)

Maizah felt relaxed, all her tiredness flew away after getting that massage and soon she was consumed by the slumber. Anzala smiled and caressed Maizah's cheek with the back of his fingers. He was scared if he would disturb Maizah's slumber but he was helpless in front of his heart.