003

Don't you dare disobey me Caroline!!! Srry idk why but that's what reminded me to update😂🥲

~~~~

'What in the wackedy fuck is this? We out here on some dirt, with a damn doll at the other end!' I silently judged the doll, like out of anything they choose a damn doll. A big one too, girl could literally step on all of us and we dead. "You will be playing red light green light. When it says green light you are allowed to move. When it says red light you need to stop and stay frozen. If you are spotted moving during red light, you will be eliminated. You have 5 minutes to cross the line" everyone had gotten ready. This is we're my running skills come in hand! 'Suck on that you idiots' I thought while smirking. I crouched down in a running pose. I felt someone behind me and looked at the person to find they were staring at my ass "Oi! Quit staring or I'll make you get eliminated!" I shouted. The guy quickly looked away and I turned back around. 'Damn pervs'

"Green light" I took off, sprinting as far as I could. I was ahead of everyone, 'these losers don't stand a chance' I thought. The dolls head turned all the way around while saying "red light" everyone stopped moving. I then shouted "AYO! WTF! ITS HEAD DID A FULL TUNN!" I was so creeped out. People around me started to laugh, but what I didn't notice was that some dude with blonde hair had fallen during the red light. Suddenly a bang was heard, I flinched and wondered what the hell that was "player (forgot🥲) eliminated" 'eliminated? Whenever I hear that it remind me of being killed off' "green light" quickly running again I was basically past halfway "red light" I froze again but slightly stumbled forward. I started to sweat. Nothing. Nothing happened to me which confused me.

I suddenly heard people screaming and running. That's when I heard more loud bangs. I slightly looked back seeing as there was blood everywhere. I started to smile again. 'Oh so this is a death game. Your life for some money? I like it' "green light" I sprinted even faster, crossing the line. I heard gasps as I was so quick to finish. I turned around and seen some at the halfway mark with only 3 more minutes. "Red light" everyone froze, another 6 more bangs were heard.

I had taken my attention off of the players and walked up to the two masked guys. "I got a question. Why did I not get killed off when I stumbled forward? Especially when it was a red light?" I asked staring intensely at them. They didn't respond but slightly shrugged and looked at each other and nodded, indicating that they DID know why I didn't get shot. Me being as bold as I am swung my arms around the one in front of me, and pushed my body up against him. Slowly tracing one of my hand down his body and making its way to his crotch my hand was grabbed harshly. "Player 457. Get off of me" I didn't listen and snatched my hand out of his grip. Resting it back on his shoulder and leaned in and whispered "you're not very good at lying you know" I then backed off of him, the other guard was staring at us the whole time too. "Oh god. I even made you aroused down there" smirking you walked away, as he tried to compose himself.

I now saw that a lot of players had crossed the line and made it. Looking up to the time there was only 15 seconds left. Everyone was rushing to the finish line, desperate to stay alive. "Y/N! There you are" it was Gi-hun. He had also brought that foreign guy "This is Y/n Ali and Y/n this is Ali!" We both locked eyes, he quickly held out his hand for a handshake, me taking his hand and shaking it. "I saw what you did with that guard over there" Gi-hun said. He sounded annoyed? "Oh yes! I was just trying to seduce him into telling me some things" I said while proudly smirking. "Y/n if you don't mind, why did you do that?" Ali asked. I thought I just explained myself? "Like I said for answers. These guys are hiding something" "like what?" Gi-hun asked "to why I wasn't shot dead. I moved when it was red light and didn't die like those guys out there" I said pointing to the dead people. "That is strange" Ali said while being confused "maybe it didn't detect you because of so much movement from others?" Gi-hun suggested "even so. I was the only one who moved apart from that blonde guy" he nodded in agreement.

"Well done players, you are now going back to the main room. Please follow our staff" we started walking again, until I spotted a way to familiar face in here. "You!" I said pointing to the guy "you fucking BASTARD!" I ran up to the guy and punched him square in the face, stumbled over and fell to the ground. The others and even the guards started to watch. None of the guards interfered. The guy looked up, his eyes widening in realisation.

"Yea bitch. It's me. How did it feel to be punched in the face Sang-woo?"

~~~~
And I ooop👀 don't worry! They gonna mend their relationship. Even with 101. Hope you guys enjoyeddddd!!!